CHAPTER 17

I'm sorry in advance :(

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Law and Luffy began to hang out more and more. Only when they knew Kidd was busy with work or had class. They wanted to make sure they didn't get caught because of what happened last time. It was like their own little secret. 

Law had been flirting with Luffy in little ways. He would compliment Luffy, give light touches, and just be sweet to the short raven haired boy. He knew he wasn't doing it forward enough for Luffy to notice, because then Luffy would distance himself because of his relationship with Kidd.

On the other hand, it was exactly as Law had thought, Luffy was 100% oblivious. But, he had noticed that he was starting to regress to how he felt about Law before. He noticed a fluttering in his chest when Law would look at him and a tingling when they would touch. 

He was doing his best to not feel those feelings, especially since he had Kidd. And he loved Kidd. But lately.... Kidd hadn't been paying much attention to him. It made Luffy feel alone in their relationship.

Kidd had the day off work, so Luffy decided to go to Kidd's apartment to hang out since it had been a while. He wanted to be near Kidd like they used to be.

When he got there, Kidd was just sitting on the couch watching TV. 

"Hey babe, why didn't you call? You're off today," Luffy asked as he walked to the couch. 

"I didn't really want to see you, but since you're here anyways, come here," Kidd said as he pulled Luffy into his lap and kissed him. The kiss deepened and they started to make out, tongues clashing together in their mouths. 

As they made out, Kidd put his hands on Luffy's hips, then slowly slid them down. He reached Luffy's ass and gave it a hard squeeze, causing Luffy to yelp lightly.

Kidd moved his hands lower and grabbed under Luffy's thighs, lifting him up. Luffy wrapped his arms around Kidd's neck and his legs around Kidd's waist, not breaking away from the makeout. Kidd walked over to the bed and threw Luffy down roughly. Kidd leaned back and removed his shirt in one fluid motion.

Kidd moved his head to Luffy's neck, sucking on the soft spot where shoulder meets neck. The skin turned a dark shade of purple, and he pulled back to look at the mark he made. He removed Luffy's shirt and leaned forward again, continuing to make marks. He left hickeys and deep bitemarks all along Luffy's body, some even bleeding.

Kidd got more impatient. He started to kiss Luffy hard and shoved his tongue down his throat. He unzipped Luffy's pants and pulled them off. He pulled off Luffy's boxers off, still fully dressed from the waist down himself. 

Luffy looked up at him quickly, and Kidd gave a small smirk before asking, "You love me don't you?" Luffy just gave a small nod. If this was how he needed to prove it to Kidd, he would. He didn't need his boundaries if it meant Kidd would leave him.

Kidd took a second to stand up, and pulled the rest of his own clothes off. He pulled a bottle of lube out of his bedside table, and popped open the lid. 

Luffy watched as Kidd coated his fingers in lube. He  shoved his fingers into Luffy's ass, with no hesitation or preparation, causing Luffy to whine in pain. He pumped his fingers in and out, making Luffy scream in the process. It was painful with very little pleasure. After a while of Kidd playing with Luffy, he took his fingers out.

Luffy watched as Kidd aligned himself behind him and positioned his dick in front of his hole. He grabbed the lube and rubbed it on his dick.

Luffy feels Kidd slide into him roughly. Luffy let out a loud moan/scream at the feel. He clenched his hands, consequently scratching down Kidd's back.

"I love you Luffy," Kidd said as he pumped himself in and out.

I loOove you tahhhh~" Luffy tried to respond, but he couldn't get the words out evenly.

Kidd groaned as Luffy's short nails left deep red marks down his back. He continued to fuck Luffy ruthlessly, picking up the pace as he continued. At some point, he started hitting Luffy's prostate and the pain soon turned to pleasure. 

Luffy came soon after that, but Kidd kept fucking him senseless until his own semen filled Luffy's ass.

Kidd pulled out and plopped down on the bed next to Luffy. 

"T-that was my first time," Luffy said with a hoarse voice. 

"Oh yeah? So you let me take your virginity?" Kidd asked.

"Yeah," Luffy replied. 

"Cool," Kidd responded, before getting up and leaving Luffy alone in the bed.

Maybe I finally found someone who loves me. I've never found someone who loves me like Kidd does, and I don't think I ever will again, Luffy thinks to himself as he drifts off to sleep.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Oh Lu.... that's not love....

**I don't condone what Kidd did to our poor baby Lu, so pls don't report me**

(868 words)