chapter 2

Gus's pov

I was looking out of the window when I saw Denavee trying to help get the collar off boby "sorry boby let's try again later" she said In a sweet voice I took my chance and sat down next to her "why did you lie to them about Roy" she asked "we had to, sometimes its okay to bend the truth a little if it helps-" I was trying to say before she cut me off "says who?, my mom never lied to us" she seams upset "I mean what were you going to tell them?" I said trying to prove my point "the truth, that if we get taken we won't come back" she said I knew she was right "Roys not your fault it's not your fault that you all got captured they got me to" I said trying to cheer her up and not be as mad at me. "What happened to the guy you were with?" She asked "I don't know, I think he might be with puba now" was all I was able to come up with "if he were here he tell me not to be scared or do any "weird deer shit" and then he'd tell me to grow a pair" and then she started laughing her laugh is the cutest thing I have ever heard "oh my that's not something you hear every day" she said I felt my face heat up and butterflies in my stomach this girl does something to me and I don't know why. Vee looked me dead in the eyes I subconsciously started to inch closer broke eye contact and looked down at her lips, "uuum... Did I interrupt something" finn asked with a smirk looking at me. I have to admit I was a bit annoyed "uh no no your good is there something that you needed" Vee said her face dusted with pink.
"Yeah Anna and Hannah overhear mom earlier on the radio she is planning on busting us out with a distraction" finn said sounding excited Vee's face lit up and excitement "really that's amazing!" It was so cute how excited she got her tail was wagging uncontrollably

(Little did they know that Wendy was listening)

__________________________________________

(Time skip to later that night)

Later that night when everyone was around the lamp I made I saw that vee was up on the scaffolding by the window I assumed she spaced out cause she didn't react when I sat next to her. I went in to touch her ears but she grabbed my wrist "to fix your assumption no I didn't space out" she said trying to sound confident but failed so I decided that I was going to tease her a little "aww but you are so cute when you do" I smirked at her as she turned bright red I could hear her heart racing "d-dont s-say things like t-that" she was a blushing mess"

Hah I'm just teasing" she rolled her eyes playfully "can I touch your ears they look so soft" I asked giving her puppy eye "agh fine" "yay" as soon as I scratched the back of her ear she melted in to my lap she had her face nuzzled into my stomach my heart was going 100mph and my face was beat red. Before I knew it I was waking up with the morning sun In my eyes and Vee's tail wrapped around me so I couldn't move even if I wanted to. This had been the best night of sleep I have ever had.