Chapter 9

Gus's pov

After I got all the blood off pup we were just cuddling in my bed I was showing her all the stuff that puba made me and telling her all about what it was like here. I soon realized that she was asleep, she had her head resting on my chest with her tail around me. I started petting behind her ears and she started kind of whimpering. (When wolves whimper it's a sign that they are happy) and she nuzzled into me it was so cute she is so cute. That was the last thing I remember before dozing off.

(The next morning)

I woke up and I didn't see Vee any were, I was frantically looking everywhere until I ran into Becky. "Oh Becky you have to help me I can't find Denavee anywhere" "Gus Gus it's okay she's with the others by the river" when she said that I immediately thanked her than ran to find her. When I saw her I ran up and hugged her from behind "pup, you can't just run off like that without telling me" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I turned her around and she was just smiling apologetically. I pecked her on the lips then heard gasps
"YOU TWO ARE DATING!?" I forgot the others were here and my face lit up bright red
"if you want to call it that then yes" I looked at Vee shocked that she was barely blushing. We stayed there and hung out with everyone I was of course getting teased they were trying to tease Vee but failed "so you and Vee are dating now" jojo was just trying to embarrass me and... It was working. I looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact "how long have you liked her" I looked up at Vee with puppy eyes "iv loved her since I met her" jojo was in awe about what I said she said it was cute and we were perfect for each other. Jojo was just talking my ear of whilst I was watching Vee play with the others careful not to get her tail wet.

(Later that night)

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Vee to return. She had decided to take a shower, when she had gotten back I flushed a light pink. "Is something wrong" she masked her tail between her legs "no no, not at all I just didn't think you would be wearing my clothes". I don't know what flipped in her after that but, she had become more confident. She backed me up to the wall. I hadn't realized before but she was the same height as me. I stared at her wide-eyed and she stared at me smirking. We both leaned in and we started kissing.
Before I knew it my hands were around her neck and her hands were on my waist. I loved the way that she was kissing me, it was gentle but passionate. I licked her bottom lip asking for entry she opened her mouth and we fought for dominance but in the end she won. She was exploring all over my mouth. I had never seen this side of her it was amazing, I tried to take control but she stopped me real quick by sucking on my tongue. When she did that I wasn't expecting it so I moaned and I mean loud. "Gus Vee get out here we want to show you guys something" Becky said calling us out of our trance. "I didn't know you had that in you" "there is a lot you don't know about me baeeeby" "well you could show me" I winked at her and walked out.

Becky was showing me something that she found about Alaska and how that's where my mom is
"Well it looks like I'm going to Alaska" "it looks like we all are going to Alaska" Vee said as she smiled and looked at big man then Becky . They all nodded, we agreed that we would leave one month from now to give us time to collect our self.