chapter 3

Denavee's pov

When I woke up I was confused, I didn't really remember alot from last night. I looked up and to my surprise it was Gus, I fell asleep in his lap! He looked down at me "good morning pup" he said with a soft smile *wait did he just call me pup*
I thought I didn't expect it "good morning how'd you sleep" I asked my tail softly going up and down hitting the scaffolding floor "it was the best sleep I've had since I got here" he said with a dusting of pink on his face. I felt the butterflies again. then the guards called Gus down. I rolled my eyes and watched as they took Gus, I was sure that he would come back so I wasn't to worried I decided to sleep while I waited for Gus to come back

(Time skip to when Gus comes back)

The door swung Open and they shoved Gus in I hoped down to meet him but the others were glareing daggers at him "hey guys why does everyone seem so mad" Gus said "we know about Roy and how he didn't escape" Finn said "why did you lie" "why did they bring you back" they were all louding questions on to him until I jumped in front of them
"Leave Gus alone he was trying to keep us calm so we could focus" they all just laughed and looked at me like I was crazy some still looking at Gus,
They took another step forward
"I'm warning you" is said in a low tone
Letting out a little growl. Finn took a step forward this time I stepped closer to him growing louder bearing my fangs "LEAVE.HIM.ALONE" I yelled they all moved away some flinching.

I took Gus by his hand and took him to the scaffolding "thanks for that" "for what" I asked "for trusting me and sticking up for me" he said blushing "you don't need to thank me for that I will always do my best to protect you" I smiled at him then petted his ears he started blushing and he moved in closer so I could keep petting him.*He's so cute*

(Later that night)

the guards walked in and took out their taser stick (I don't know what it's called) Wendy got Infront of everyone like a mama wolf protecting her pups "you know I could use a new feather pillow" one of the guards said and looked at Haley she screeched "you know I could go for some Bacon" the other one said and looked at Wendy. She yelped and jumped back, then both guards looked at me "or some warm fur gloves" they said laughing "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Gus yelled stabbed one of the guards in the leg and ran out of the door. Running out of the door saying I wanna go home the guards ran after him and locked the doors.

(Time skip to when Gus comes back)

When they brought gus back he sounded terrified "Gus what happened" I asked scared "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" He yelled someone turned on the flashlight that Gus brought back one time and shined it at him. his alternator was gone! My eyes widened and everyone gasped. "Oh Gus" I got down on one knee and he tackled me into a hug looking for comfort we just stayed there, Him on my lap legs wraped around me and He started silently crying.

(Kinda like this Gus is the girl vee is the boy)

I was standing like that for a while until I got both of us on the scaffolding I sat down and wrapped my tail around him rubbing circles on his back soon he was out cold

I was standing like that for a while until I got both of us on the scaffolding I sat down and wrapped my tail around him rubbing circles on his back soon he was out cold. I sat there humming and comforting him until I fell asleep.
___________________________________________

I almost cried at the end of making this it's so sad 😿