Chapter 11

Gus's pov

Vee had left to get Becky then both of them went to my room after that I heard a lot of back and forth yelling. then I heard Becky yell at Vee to let go and heard squealing. Not to long after that walked out and sat down next to me with a bloody lip. "What happened?"
"Wendy fucked around and found out but I got a punch to the face" she said smirking in victory *oh my God*. After she told me that she rested her head on my shoulder and scratched behind her ear. We stayed like that and she fell asleep nuzzling into me with her tail around both of us.

After what felt like forever Wendy and Becky walked out "Wendy is no longer allowed to be alone with Gus nor vee. Cause vee will try to kill her and she will try to force herself on Gus" she was looking at big man, vee and me. I looked over at Vee and she was giving Wendy death glares, then I looked at Wendy and she winked at me. My ears went down, I looked down at Vee and it looked like she was about to ponce on Wendy.
"Well we might as well get a move on if there aren't anymore problems" jepp said and got up making his way out we all looked at each other and started getting ready to hit the road.
___________________________________________

Hey lovelies sorry this is a short chapter but I ran out of ideas I will update as soon as I get over this writer's block