chapter 8

Denavee's pov

All I remember was Gus holding me and I was really cold. But we're am I now
"h-hello is somebody t-there" I looked around but I couldn't see anything it was just dark nothingness. My heart rate started to fasten I was baking up when I tripped on something. I looked over and I saw my real mom's dead body.
*Is this why she left me* I started to feel tears running down my face. I was sitting there holding her cold hand. Until "hey it's okay come with me" a voice said. I looked up and saw it was Gus in a white light It looked just like him and sounded just like him but something was wrong "don't trust him I'm the real Gus" another voice said it was Gus in a green light this time and it looked and sounded just like him. He felt like the real Gus but I wasn't sure "how do I know which one of you is the real Gus"
"vee trust me I'm the real Gus"
"WHAT! pup don't listen to him" I knew which one was the real Gus now... I started walking to the green light I looked back at the other Gus and saw it turned into an angle. After that I just kept walking knowing that I made the right call.

"Any time I felt sad she would calm me down and pet my ears" I heard Gus say I looked over at him. He had his head down so I started to pet his ears. He looked up at me "pup,.. oh thank god your alive" he said with a tear stained face, he hugged me but made sure to be gentle. "How long have I been out" "all day" Gus said still not letting go. "How is mom doing" Gus looked at me with a sad face "she.. she had the sick.. she's gone" I lost all emotion in my face and my ears went so far down I could feel them against my head. My eyes started tearing up I looked down no way I would let them see me fall apart. He put a hand on my shoulder and Becky left us to be alone.
"It's okay it's just me you can cry" he looked at me with a calming smile. I put my head on his shoulder and I couldn't stop crying he was just petting my head trying to calm me down. After I stopped crying I had one last question
"is Abbot alive" "yes and no he has the sick so he won't be for much longer" I immediately knew what I was going to do "take me to him" all I could think about now was sliceing his throat.

(Time skip)

"I'm not letting you go in there, sweet tooth what are you thinking she can't go in there" jepp said he doesn't think I can handle myself "yeah he's right pup I don't think it's a good idea" "you too, you know that I'm just going to do it anyway"
"Fine but he has to go with you" jepp said pointing at Gus "I'm cool with that" "fine"
We walked in, my eyes were filled with nothing but anger and malice I will be the one to kill him not the sick.
"How does it feel to be held captive slowly dieing" I said with my claws to his neck "you don't have to kill me Im going to die anyway" I saw as fear filled his eye seeing how I was going to kill him anyway "I know I just want you to die by my hand" I started pushing my middle claw into his neck "bambe can you come grab your girlfriend" Abbot said mocking me. I dragged my hand around his neck making him bleed even more. I put my hand over where his heart is and started digging my claws in. I loved the way he screamed in agony a sadistic smiled crept on my face. I used one claw to slice his throat completely and the other to dig out his heart.

Like him

(If you know who this is I love you)

I dropped his heart and walked back to Gus he was surprised that I just killed him that easily. "Let's go get all the blood of you" he said with a nervous smile. We walked out and I followed close behind.
___________________________________________

Thank you for reading but now that this chapter is over I need ideas so it will be awhile for the next one.