chapter 6

(start the song where ever you Left off on the last chapter)

Gus's pov

I looked down at her and we stared into each other's eyes. Our faces grew closer and closer until our lips met. I felt a spark as soon as it happened it was like magic. We stayed like that for awhile longer then we parted for air "I love you pup" "I love you too Gus" she smiled at me and we were just gradually moving back and forth I think I like slow dancing but only with her. I was listening to the lyrics and it sounded a lot like me and her after the song ended we laid down and just talked soon I noticed she was cuddling me I pulled her close and she wrapped her tail around me and was clinging to me

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

"Do you want to go get some fresh air" she nodded we got up and i led her to the fence and we sat down looking at the stars and these wavey lights in the sky. She rested her head on my shoulder.
Her tail was wagging then we heard big man calling out names
"SWEET TOOTH, VEE WHERE ARE YOU!"
"Right here" I said he sighed "don't run off like that what if you got hurt and where's vee?" "She's right next to me" I looked down and smiled at her "he can't get hurt as long as Im here" she said reassure big man. He smiled then sat down next to us "why did you guys come out here" "we couldn't sleep were nocturnal remember, big man what are these lights" " it's the northern lights,well let's go back we don't know if the last men are still looking" he said, I grabbed pup's hand and we all then went back. When we got back Becky was giving me a knowing smirk. "You go on ahead of Gus Vee he'll be up in a second" Becky said and put a hand on my shoulder. Vee gave her a suspicious look "it's okay pup I'll be up in a minute" she nodded and reluctantly went upstairs to where we were before. I turned to Becky she had a devious smirk on her face "soo.. what were you and Vee doing in the woods" she said I know she ment something dirty puba already gave me that talk. My face went blood red "w-what i-its not l-like t-that" "it's okay Gus I know you like her, I saw you guys dancing earlier" I looked at her with a worried look "how much did you see" "all of it including you two kissing oh and I told jepp" my face turned even more red If that's even possible "okay Becky you've teased him enough let him get some rest" big man said saving me I ran to the stairs "hey Gus no funny business got it" Becky said I blushed even more and ran back to pup. When I got in I saw she was sound asleep I got in bed and started spooning her and she wrapped her tail around me and we fell asleep like that and were woken up by big man bursting in "it's Abbot he's on his way here!"

________________________________________

Ah yes the legendary clif hanger you'll have to wait haha I know I'm mean 😈