chapter 7

Gus's pov

"It's Abbot he's on his way here" jepp said waking both me and pup up "how do you know" "tiger she came to tell Becky"
Me and vee looked at each other "we need to get the others out of here" I nodded in agreement. She ran out to inform the others.  Me and big man were talking and we agreed that we didn't have long until they got here. We went down to tell the others where to go "there is this cabin not too far from here you guys can go there" we told them and they started to get ready to leave
"no I'm not leaving you we're better as a team anyway" pup said refusing to go with the others
"and there's no way I'm letting you fight, I don't know what I would do If something happened to you" I said but she still didn't go with them
"you need me I'm the only other hybrid that has a built in weapon" she said referring to her claws. "Come on Sweet tooth just let the girl fight" big man said. I sighed in defeat "fine but on one condition you stay with me" "done"
Said she and cheered.

(Time skip)

Amie ran into the house and we followed "Gus, Vee get in" she said opening the cubby "no please don't make us go in there" I plead "just for a little bit okay" I agreed and me and pup got in the cubby. Amie blocked the opening so we couldn't get out "no no please open the hatch" I pleaded she told me to be quiet then she went outside. Me and pup were left there,  I couldn't get my heart rate to go down "hey hey look at me, breath" she said trying to get me to calm down. I was doing what she said and focused on my breathing then she started petting my ears. I looked up at her, she smiled at me and I hugged her and she just kept petting me it was the best feeling ever. "Thank you pup... I.. I love you" "I love you too Gus" we stayed like that until jepp came and opened the cubby.

Vee was sitting next to her mom and I was talking to jepp. the next thing I know vee shoved me to the ground. I looked up and saw an arrow in her back. The color drained out of my face and I started crying she fell to her knees and I was just holding her "NO NO NO PUP DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES" she smiled at me "I'm glad.. your safe" she closed her eyes "AHHHHHH"

(Time skip)

Big man had patched up Vee she's not dead she just needs rest. I was sitting next to her she was in my bed and I was sitting on the chair next to my bed. I hadn't left her side since she got in here Becky walked in "hey how's she doing" "still sleeping, she pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't get hurt, it should have been me" I looked down and started crying again "you know on the way here in the bus she told me that she would protect you no matter what and she did" I looked back up at her "what if she doesn't wake up I don't know what I would do, I love her Becky i really do"
I said looking back at Vee pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "She'll wake up Gus I don't doubt it she's strong" she was trying to comfort me but it wasn't working "any time I would feel sad she would calm me down then pet my ears" I smiled and looked down. Then I felt something touch my ear, I looked up "pup,  oh thank God you're alive" I said and gently hugged her.
___________________________________________

Yay an ending that isn't a cliffhanger your welcome