Not that bad (Yukihira Soma x Reader)

A/N I'm sorry I haven't thought of a title yet.

You watched that new kid walk past you and you couldn't help but stare. He didn't look that bad, well, if he didn't like piss off the whole school during the entrance ceremony you would probably fall for him.

You heard quite a lot of nasty rumors about him, and you were hoping not to encounter him anytime soon...

Anyway, you were walking to your assigned dorm and suddenly you didn't know where you were. You started to panic, it was your first day at school and you were already lost, splendid.

"Hey," you heard a familiar voice call from behind you. You jumped and turned around to see who it was, "Aren't you the person I walked past before?" The red haired boy asked.

"You're pretty observant aren't you?" You said quickly without thinking.

"No, it's just that I walked past you quite few times," He replied blankly. Your face grew red from embarrassment and you quickly turned away.

"Anyway, where are you going? You seem lost," Soma asked.

"Pfft none of your business"

"Ok then I should get go-"

"OK IM LOST!" You quickly cut him off. You thought you saw him smirk for a second,

"Where are you going to?"

"Um... uh..." You quickly glanced at the sheet of paper you were looking at but Soma snatched it off you causing you to rip a bit of the piece of paper. "Oh, are you going to the Polar Star Dormitory too?!" He asked you in a surprised yet sarcastic tone. You just nodded your head. Soma walked ahead of you then turned back, "Hey if you don't hurry up then you are really going to be lost!" He shouted at you. "Also, I never got your name," He added.

"(L/N), it's (L/N) (F/N),"

He isn't that bad after all...

-------------------------

Wow I spent like an hour writing this short piece of shit. Anyway I hope you liked it (it's prob the most shittiest (whoops probably spelt it wrong) fanfic ever). Um tell me if I should continue. Oh crap I forgot about the squid...

Author-chan: NO ONE WILL KNOW..... *voice trails off*

Thanks again for reading.

Bye~