Seperated (Kurokiba Ryou x Reader)

No matter how far the two of you were, you made sure that he could hear those three words loud and clear as you screamed them at the top of your lungs. Even if you were miles apart, countries apart, worlds apart, you made sure he still remembered you no matter how long time has passed.

But it became the opposite.

He was the one that wanted you to hear him chant 'I love you' over and over. He was the one that wanted you to remember him no matter how far you were. He wanted you to notice him.

But he couldn't do it. It was not because he didn't know how to do it, it was because his pride got in the way.

Every night, the two of you would sit back to back, with only a wall in between the both of you as you murmured words of doubt.

"Ryou, we're over." You finally said after many heartbroken times.

"Fine." Was all he said. But on the inside, he questioned himself why you decided to randomly leave him so suddenly and what did he do wrong to make you feel like that.

The next day, Alice came up to you and asked you why you broke up with Kurokiba. "I... I just wanted some space between us," you lied. But the truth was, you saw becoming close to another female. "Ok then, you can always come to me if you want help," Alice winked and patted your shoulder gently before walking away. Maybe we just need to be apart for some time. You thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a short angsty fic for not updating in a while. Requests will be closed. Feel free to comment and criticize me writing. I also might be starting another book about shokugeki but I don't know what to write about so I would really appreciate it if you leave your suggestions in the comments ^^

Coming up next: Terunori Kuga x Reader

Well them, bye bye!