Cookies (Shinomiya Koujirou x Reader)

A/N inspired by Oregairu :3

"Shinomiya-senpai~ teach me his to make cookies!" You whined, tugging onto his arm. An irk mark appeared on his head as he was slowly getting ticked off.

"This is a cooking school, not a baking school." He stated.

"But senpai, I'm sure you know how to make cookies. Come on, just teach me, please," You begged the young male, pouting out your lips like a child that wanted sweets. Shinomiya frowned at you, before sighing in defeat. "Fine..." He answered and pulled his arm away from your grasp.
"Who are you making it for anyway?" He asked, not seeming to care much about it. You hummed in response and gave the male a small smile. "Someone special to me," You said.

Sure, you were good at cooking. But your baking skills were beyond horrible. Being the clumsy person you are, you would often mess up the sugar and salt, it was more like you couldn't tell the difference. But when it comes to cooking, everything changes. In short, you weren't the best person when it comes to baking.

"What is this? Charcoal?" Shinomiya raised a brow as he examined the burned 'cookies'.

"H-hey!"

The salmon haired boy looked up at you. "Get out."

"Excuse me?"

"I'll show you what real cookies are."

***

After a while of waiting, Shinomiya called you in. "What?" Was all you said as you stared down at the cookies that the salmon haired boy made. "Is this even edible?" You murmured.

"I'll throw it aw-"

"Wait no! I'll eat it!" You shouted, right as he picked up the plate of inedible cookies. You picked up one and munch it down quickly.

"Oh, by the way, these are your cookies." The male bluntly stated.

"Huh? What are you trying to tell me?"

"You know, guys are simple creatures. They misunderstand you just by being talked to. They would be happy just to receive homemade cookies no matter how bad it tastes."

An irk mark appeared on your head. Did he just say my cookies tasted bad? You raged slightly in your thoughts.

"A guy would feel moves if they see anyone who tried their best."

"Shinomiya-senpai, would you feel moved?"

"Maybe... So, what are you going to do, (L/N)?" He said, changing the topic.

"Thanks Shinomiya-senpai, I think I get it now." You thanked your higher up and bowed. The male nodded and headed out the door.

*** (next day)

"Shinomiya-senpai!!!" You yelled from across the room, then sprinted towards the said male.

"Ugh, what do you want now?" He sighed irratatedly.

"Please accept these cookies!" You beamed and grinned at him. You bowed down and held out a bag of cookies.

"What?" Shinomiya asked, confused.

"It's a thank you gift for teaching me yesterday."

A small blush formed on his cheeks though it wasn't visible enough for you to see. "Thanks... I guess..." He murmured and accepted the gift.

"Well then, I will be taking my leave"

With that, you waved a goodbye and happily skipped away. Shinomiya watched you go before looking down at the bag of cookies you gave him. He slowly pulled out an obviously burnt heart shaped cookie, inspecting it as if it had poison in it. Taking a deep breath he quickly chucked the cookie into his mouth. Munching it down as fast as he could before doing the same to the other ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey... I'm back...

This may or may not be the last chapter in this book. Not because I'm quitting or anything, but I'm going to make a new book for these shokugeki no soma one shots.

I know, this sounds so much like a bother and why am I doing this anyway??

So yeah, I'm planning on making another book, mostly because I think that the fanfics in here aren't good enough so I'm going to make the other book since this one is kind of a failure. So basically I'm going to discontinue this book and write in another one instead.

Updates will still be slow, probably two weeks till my next update or something, but please be patient, I'm really sorry.

Well, I still need some time to think about this so like please be patient with me. I said that a million times.

Again, I'm sorry.