Miracles (Hayama Akira x Reader)

A/N I based this off a song but this is not a songfic.

"Hey hey Akira."

"What?"

"Do you believe in miracles?"

***

"Where are you taking me?" The white haired boy asked as you grabbed his hand and lead him out of the classroom. No words came from your mouth, all he could see was a wide smile plastered across your face. You seemed... Happy. His green eyes examined your face. He has never seen you be so happy before, that made him wonder what made you so happy.

Finally the two of you arrived at the destination. "Why did you take me here?" He questioned.

"I like to come here sometimes, it makes me feel relaxed."

"You know, they say that if you watch the sun set on that hill for 51 days in a row, your love will be reciprocated." You stated. He stared at your excited expression, and flicked your head. "Hey! What was that for?" You whined.

The two of you sat there in silence for about an hour. It wasn't an awkward silence but a warm and welcoming silence. It seemed enjoyable. The two of you have been childhood friends. You were close to each other, but you've always felt like there's a glass wall between you two. You want to go beyond that glass wall. After all, he is your first and only crush.

"Just how desperate are you?" He asked with an impatient tone. Hearing him say that annoyed you. The fact that he was looking at you like you were insane annoyed you even more. Can you stop looking at me like I'm an idiot? It's just a good luck charm, okay?! When I'm desperate this kind of things become necessary ok? You thought. "You never listen to what I say, you're such a kid," He added. I don't want to listen to you, since I've already decided.

I've realised that I fell in love with him more and more. So by gathering these small feelings over 51 days, please, let my feelings reach that sky.

***

He looks pretty sour today, it's almost like he's sulking. Honestly, if you hate it so much, you don't have to come with me everyday. You thought staring at Hayama behind you.

***

"It's getting dark, so it's dangerous."

"Hey! Stop treating me like a child!" You pouted.

"You'll never keep up with me anyways." The white haired boy smirked.

"Yeah, yeah just watch me!" And with that you sprinted off to your dorm.

Is it because it's you, that I can be this relaxed? As I hide away this love that I wish would be reciprocated. He's comforted me through so many heartbreaks, so I want these feelings to reach him. You wondered while you ran.

***

The older the two of you were, the further apart the both of you grew. Hayama grew taller and his line of sight became much higher. Things began to change. You would talk to your friends and he would talk to Jun. Being childhood friends weren't easy for you two. It makes you feel uneasy and kind of... Embarrassing?

***
As the sun set for the 51st time, two shadows stand side-by-side on the hill. "Who'd you fall for this time? I'll help you out." Hayama grumbled. You grabbed his hand and stood up. "This is why I fell in love with you!" You blurted out. The young male's face turned red and he stared at you with a shocked and confused expression. The way you hide your embarrassment never changes huh... You thought. But I just realised, I love that part of you too.

"You're really late." Was all Hayama said and he pinched your cheek playfully.

"Hey! Don't pinch me!" You pouted.

***

"No, I don't believe in stuff like miracles."

You laughed.

"Neither do I, but I would like to see one happen."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last bit was completely irrelevant.

Coming up next: Takumi Aldini x Reader