Love me (Kurokiba Ryou x Reader)

You and Ryou have been 'dating' for a while now, well you didn't really know if you could call it a date or not because Ryou barely showed any affection towards you but he still kept asking you out despite that. You sat on a bench wondering about that when Ryou appeared in front of you, his facial expression looked bored as usual. It pained your heart slightly but you ignored it and said, "Ryou-kun what did you ask me here for?"

"Nothing really, just walk with me," You tilted your head then smiled and nodded. You got up from your seat and followed him.

There was an awkward silence for the first few minutes, but then you tried to start up a conversation. "Where is Alice-san today?" You asked. Great what a nice way to start up a conversation you thought. 

"She's busy with something," Ryou replied blankly.

"Oh, so where are we going to?"

"You'll see..." That made you more curious, but you decided not to push the topic just in case he rages at you. Both of you then walked for another few minutes in silence until you stopped at a really beautiful garden, you then started to run around the garden like a little kid. "I never knew that the school had such a beautiful garden!" You said running back to Ryou. He just growled a little then looked away. "Geez someone's in a grumpy mood today,"

"Am not,"

"Definitely yes," you teased.

"Could you please shut up for once?" He said without thinking twice about what he just said, he froze when he saw tears slowly coming down from your face. Noticing what he just said he tried to grab your shoulder but you turned around and ran away. Ryou noticed drops of water fall onto his hand and before he knew it, it began to rain. (Why does it always rain at times like these?)

You sat on the bench you were sitting on before hugging your knees. By then you were already completely soaked but you didn't care. You suddenly felt someone put something warm on you, you turned around and saw Ryou holding an umbrella. "W-what do you want?" You asked.

"I want you to love me," Your eyes widened at his response. He then sat down beside you and hugged you, he didn't care if you were soaked in rain.

"I love you too idiot..." You murmured.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. Oh great I think I'm starting to like Ryou after writing this (SORRY HE'S A BIT OOC). Anyway I started a Shokugeki no Soma What If...? Scenario thing so um yeah...... Well I didn't really write anything in it but like I don't know. Well anyway thanks for reading and yeah...

Bye~