Left Behind (Tsukasa Eishi x Reader)

Everyone would always go ahead and leave you behind.

One person after another, they left you without leaving you a single word.

Yeah sure, you made friends easily and you had no problem with socialising. You were capable of becoming close to that person/group of people. But that was the problem. The closer you got to them, the more painful it was, and that only affected you and you only.

Whenever you thought that this person would be the person who you would want to trust and rely on, but every time, they would leave you without turning back. That made you feel betrayed and saddened by the fact that they would leave you and god know when or if they will return to you or not. You stare at their backs as you try to reach out for them, that would only make things worse, and the distance became further and further apart until you couldn't see their silhouettes anymore.

That's why you gave up, you decided to shut yourself out from the world, that way, you wouldn't have to face disappointment.

Even though you chose to ignore everyone and be alone, there was one person who continuously attempted to be with you, and that was Tsukasa Eishi, also known as the first seat of the Elite Ten Council. You were confused. Why someone so high and mighty like him even take a look at a worthless piece of trash like you?

Every time, you questioned why he would always come back to you and ask you to be his friend even after the many times he failed. Even though it didn't physically look like it, you were glad that he paid attention to you.

Tsukasa always wanted to know about you, why you were so lonely? Why you chose to ignore everyone? Why you accepted the fact that you were always left behind and chose to stay with it instead of moving on? All those questions pilled up in his head, he wanted to know the answer, he couldn't ask anyone since you were practically invisible to other people, so he decided to ask you himself seeing that no one else would give him the answer that he wanted.

"(L/N)-san!" He would always call out to you, "why are you always like that?"

"Like what?" You would reply with the same thing.

"Y'know, always alone and stuff,"

"Hm? Who knows, sorry I have something important to do now, bye!" And you would walk away leaving him dumbfounded.

But one day, he stopped you.

"Stop lying (L/N)-san, I know that you have nothing to do," he said in a serious tone, gripping your hand tightly.

"And what if I actually do this time?" You asked, smirking and shook off his grasp as you left yet again leaving him dazed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah well, I tried to make this bittersweet-ish but I think I failed miserably. Also I've been addicted to Tokyo Ghoul Carnaval so if you play it PLS ADD MEEH AS YOUR FRIEND I BEG YOU ;-; sorry. My ID number thing is 001294003027 anyway hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave a request in the comments or you can PM meeh. Um don't be scared to comment and criticize my writing cause that would be appreciated.

Coming up next: Shinomiya Kojirou x Reader

Well then, bye-bye!