Too late (Yukihira Soma x Reader) Part 2

A/N This is the sequal to the one before

Flashback

You got your results back for one of your assignments and it turned out that you didn't do very well.

"You're slow as always, it is hard to believe that you aren't expelled yet," Soma teased while looking over your shoulder.  You immediately stepped back and turned around.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that and why are you so mean all of the sudden? Can you now say that when I'm right here standing in front of you?"

"So you would rather have me say it behind your back?"

"I would rather you not say it thank you!" You pouted.

"Ok sorry, I won't say anything if you're here,"

"H-hey!"

End of flashback

"Hey it's been a while isn't it?" Soma said smiling with banquet of flowers in his hand.

"Yeah it has..."

"How are you doing?"

"Good what about you?"

"I've been doing fine I guess, well you see I lost the finals, but other than that I'm fine,"

"Well that's a real shame isn't it?"

"Yeah it's a shame..."

There was a moment of silence.

"It has been less lively without you,"

"I am very sorry about that..." You looked down at your feet.

"Tadokoro went to work as a stagiaire with that Nakiri, Isshiki-senpai has been weird as usual and the others are back to their usual selves, but it feels like something or rather someone is missing, I'm sorry its all my fault," He began to cry. You gently cupped you hands on his cheek.

"It's not your fault, I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you needed me the most," 

"You see... I can't live without you. Even though I have everyone, I can't feel the same way again. You would probably tell me to forget about the past and move on, but I just can't... the truth is, I wanted to say this for a long time now... Don't go..."

There was another moment of silence. You didn't know what to say.

"Hey (y/n),"

"Yes?"

"Remember when we got our results back for that assignment, and how I teased you about your result?"

"What about it?"

"You know... You really are an idiotic jerk..." He said as he leaned down to put the banquet of flowers on your stone grave and sat next to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the sequel. I feel like I'm bombarding you guys with angst XD. But angst is fun to write, I'm sorry. The next one may be fluff, who knows? Oh well Soma was very OOC here I am sorry. Anyways hope you enjoyed it and yeah. 

Bye~