Chapter 1 - |Zedaph's Journal|

Day 1
My parents left on a trip a little while ago. I have been waiting for them to come back for over a week. They said they would be back by now. Mom said she would call me when she got there. Why hasn't she called? Dad has not called either where are they? I am sure they'll call soon, no need to worry. I have enough books to last me and there is more than enough food to get me through at least 2 months if I eat sparingly.

Day 2
I read a book today that was fun. It was a longer book than what I normally read. That's good I guess. I ate one meal today. You got to savor the food you know. The store is a bit too far to walk to and my bike is broken but that's ok. Cause I am sure no I know that they'll come home today

----------

Other than that Not much has changed. Still no call. Still waiting.

Day 3
I have gone outside today and am sitting by the ocean. The sound of the waves is so relaxing and the smell of the salty air refreshing. I like the breeze blowing in my hair. The feeling of sand in between my fingers. I will probably regret this tomorrow but I might just sleep here on the shore.

Day 4
I knew I was gonna regret this last night. Why did I stay out on the beach? My hair is covered in sand, a lot of sand. It's everywhere. My brown sweater is covered in sand and my tail and ears too. I've got to take a long bath today just to get it off of everything.
I have just realized we don't have hot water or any water in the house. I hadn't thought about that. Guess my parents forgot to pay the water bill before they left. oh well I can fill up a bucket with some water from the sea and bathe in that. Sure its salt water and that its not gonna feel the best but I can live with that. I don't think I'll sleep on the shore for a while but who knows.
Finished my bath and felt cleaner yet still not clean. That's ok though. I should probably cook something up, I haven't eaten today. I have about enough food for that. Soup sounds good. I think I have some in a can. Just gotta find the cans. I am pretty sure they are in the cabinet above the stove. Found them! What soup to eat? Mushroom? Beatroot? I think beetroot sounds good.
The soup was delicious!!!

Day 5
I am gonna try and fix the old clock in the living room. It hasn't worked in months. I need some way to keep the time, can't just keep journaling all the time I gotta do stuff around here. My parents will be so proud when they find I fixed it. The tools in my dads workshop should work. I will come back once I've made progress

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Day 10
The clock is finally done!! I just have to figure out the time so I can set the clock. It shouldn't be that hard. Some pretty flowers started sprouting out in front of my house. They are the same blue as my eyes ain't that neat. There are also some red and black flowers that started sprouting. They are just as pretty as the blue ones.

Day 11
There are people on the beach, maybe they are finally home.