Chapter 7 - |Zed's entery|

Day 20
I can tell that Tango isn't ready to go back and neither is Impulse but we are already so far from my house and there is no going back now. I understand why Tango is not ready like he said he was that moment earlier today was scary. The fear in Tango's eyes or how he was engulfed in flames or his lava tears. I am not even sure how I got him to calm down. I just know I did somehow. I don't know what happened I just know he was scared I could see that and I am sure Impulse could too. I want Tango and Impulse to feel safe to be free from whatever happened at this place. We have about a day's worth of travel left. I will continue with the next entry after we have finished and get back on the boat safely.

Day 21
Where here I will write again soon
_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We did it barely. I have a gash on my arm but we are out. We got a few out. I know there are more of them. We are out with 3 others. That's what counts there was no way we would have gotten all those kept in there the building was massive. We have them in the boat with us and we are on our way back. One of them has dark brown hair and cool blue eyes, and a set of slightly pointed ears. One of the others, a blonde with features of a bird, has been clinging to Tango since we got to the boat. The third was a light brunette with a set of scaled wings and a tail on their back who seemed to have gotten distracted by the type of wood the boat was made of. We would be back at home soon and we wouldn't have enough food for 6 people. Someone would have to go to the shop.

Day 22
We are back and I have had some time to tend to the cut on my arm and the wounds on some of the others. The blue eyed person with dark hair we had brought back I learned was named Skizz. The blonde who is still clung to Tango like he was trying to make sure he was real was called Jimmy. The light brunette called Grian had been given an old button toy that had not been used since I was a little kid. It seemed to be holding his attention. I am going to have to expand this house if we plan on getting more people out of there and if they stay here I will have to. I will have to be cooking a big meal tonight.