Chapter 10 - | Skizzterveiw|

"I still don't know why you wanted to interview me" Skizz started nervously with calm energy.

"Oh sorry right we wanted to get you on so we could get to know hermits and their origin stories and thought you would be a great start" the interviewer replied.

"Right right , so what do you wanna know?" Skizz asked.

"Well you and impulse seem close, how did you meet?" The interviewer both replied and asked back.

"Oh Imp and I go back, when we were teens he Top and Zeddle rescued me G and Jimmy from a laboratory that did experiments on hybrids." Skizzleman said as if it was something he was willing to talk about but would rather not go too much into.

"Oh my, well it's good you're out of that situation but um what was it like after that?" they asked seemingly catching on to skizz not wanting to go into the lab much.

"Well I would have to say it went pretty well but I will say translating everything for G was always a bit annoying. To be honest I think Jimmy bonded to TangoTop a little quickly." Skizz felt things were going well.

"What do you mean by translating everything for Grian?" The interviewer inquiried.

"Oh well G couldn't speak English as he had been  raised in the End purely before ..." he got a bit uncomfortable but tried to push forward anyhow.
"you know and I happened to know the language he was speaking so I would translate for everyone."

"Mhm and what language was that?" They tried to keep the interview going.

"Oh G was speaking the native tongue of the end galactic." He was pleased not to go into anything too much.

"Did anything important happen early in your life with Impulse,Tango, Zedaph Jimmy and Grian?" The interviewer asked trying starting a new branch of conversation.

"Well Zeddle had made me take him to the store cause we were out of food about a week into living with them." Skizz seemed content with his answer.

"And why was that?" They asked intrigued.

"Well you see hybrids weren't the most common in the area and that we were not seen as more than pets to most. Me being the most "human" looking of all of us Zed wanted some sense of safety." Skizz responded.

"So Zedaph went with you to the store?"

"Ya pretty much"

"Mm," they thought for a moment "so do you remember much from the trip?"

"Ya there's a bit I remember from it but it was a while ago." Skizz smiled

"Do tell." The interviewer said coaxing skizz to share

"Zeddle had written a list and seen what everyone had wanted before he grabbed my then gloved hand and dragged me off to town. He made sure I was going the right way the entire time. I do remember a couple of people asking where I had purchased such a fine specimen referring to zed who always seemed to shy away when stuff was said leaving me to respond. Unfortunately I had no Idea what was going on as I hadn't been around people much in the past few years. So a response of something along the lines of 'he found me' or 'I don't remember' was usually given. I did not receive the most positive looks for that. Luckily it went relatively quick at least that's how I felt. When we had left Zeddle wanted some space seeming uncomfortable with others treating him as a pet, something to be bought." Skizzleman looked back at the interviewer showing he was ready for the next question.

"Yikes, that does not sound too fun." They said "so you mentioned Jimmy bonding to Tango earlier, what was that about?"

"Top had found the poor man in a cage chained up and had become the first positive human interaction he had had. Also having so little room in the house we had doubled and tripled up on bed spaces. Which probably didn't help that but Jimmy eventually got comfortable with the rest of us so much so when G had left to go make a server Jimmy had immediately gone to go." Skizz sighed and laughed a little thinking about the whole thing.

"What server was that?" The interviewer asked interested

"Right G had gone to start Evo with a few folks he had either met online or found in town." Skizz seemed calm which had calmed the Interviewer who was still a little concerned about the server being EVO!!

"You said Evo right?"

"Yup that's right bud." Skizz still seemed calm.

"Okay then," they seemed ready to move on from that " how did you feel when Tango then Impulse and eventually Zedaph joined Hermitcraft?"

"Well I was excited for them and knew they would come back and visit frequently and I was generally proud of them after all Top got himself on there because of his mechanical menageries. And he worked on getting us on first with Impy and then a while later Zeddle and well G joined before me. None of us had seen him or Jimmy for a while so we were happy. I was happy to join Hermitcraft when I did and I think it was mostly just good words that got me in." He smiled softly.

"Well that's all I have to ask, thank you for letting me conduct this interview." They stuck out a hand for a small hand shake before leaving.

"No worries. It was nice." Skizz shook their hand and waved goodbye as the Interviewer left only to return later to interview other people.