A Bloody Day

Y/N PoV, a month later:

                 After about a month of working at Mother Miranda's residence, three things had become normal. One, Rowan continually coming in at the end of the day covered in blood. Two, the ladies enjoyed teasing me immensely, even Mother Miranda couldn't seem to help herself. And three, I had to consistently avoid the lycan. According to Mother Miranda, I smelled like a cat to the lycan, so naturally they wanted to chase me, since they were essentially giant dogs. 

                 "Y/N! GET OVER HERE!" Rowan bellowed from the kitchen, and I spun around, seeing a very alarmed looking Blossom standing next to them. I walked up to them, and noticed the two looked worried.

                   "What's wrong? You two look anxious." I noted, and they looked at each other, before Rowan cleared their throat.

                    "I'm surprised the ladies didn't tell ya. They usually give ya a heads up before us..." They murmured, and I shrugged, knowing they weren't wrong. The ladies tended to give me news before Blossom and Rowan. I was originally scared that they would get jealous and get angry at me, but the two seemed more concerned for my safety now that all three of the ladies were paying so much attention to me.

                       "Well, at any rate, the four Lords are coming over for dinner tonight, and we need to make sure everything is practically perfect. Oh, also, we need blood, and we can't use Rowan's. Since the house is already very clean, I was going to ask for some blood from you since I still need to cook." Blossom explained, and I stared at her.

                        "Why do we need blood?" I squeaked, and she looked at me confused, before a look of understanding filled her eyes. 

                         "Oh, I thought Lady Bela would've told you. She, her sisters, and her mother all drink blood. They're vampires." She explained, and my jaw dropped slightly.

                          'Oh fuck, that makes her even more attractive now. Of course I have a thing for vampires, of course.' I shook my head when Blossom looked at me concerned, and smiled.

                            "Alright. If you're going to draw my blood, let's do that-Wait how much are you going to take?" Blossom tapped her chin with a finger in thought, before holding it up.

                            "Three pints." I gulped, and she looked at me sympathetically, opening her mouth but I interjected.

                             "It's fine, I was just thinking about it. Let's do this." She nodded, gesturing for me to follow her. She led me to a room with a comfortable looking chair, and some medical equipment. I sat down, and she got the IV set up, before beginning the process.