A Lovely Day Pt.2

This is what I listened to writing this. It might normally be heavy metal, but holy shit is the acoustic version great.

Mia PoV:

                 I peeked into the library and saw that Miranda, Y/N, and Bela were asleep on the couch together, and I smiled, before sneaking downstairs and waving goodbye to the family who were leaving. I walked over to Rowan and Blossom, as well as Chloe.

                  "Hi there lass. We just briefed Chloe on the plan to get the three of ya with Y/N." Rowan explained, and I nodded, excited.

                  "Great, thank you. She's asleep in the library with Miranda and Bela, so we should have ample time to get this set up."

Miranda PoV:

                    I groaned as I opened my eyes, still using Y/N as a pillow. I wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling into her neck. Bela was still passed out on her lap, her face buried in Y/N's stomach.

                     "Mmm...My lady?" Y/N asked sleepily, and I smiled.

                       "Right here, little one. Go back to sleep, there's nothing for you to do." I cooed, making sure she was comfortable against my chest, and she closed her eyes again.

                        "Okay my lady, wake me if you need anything..." She trailed off, falling asleep. I smiled, pulling her closer.

                          "I've got everything I need right here...Well, minus one person." I lamented, trying to figure out where Mia could be. Then it hit me: She was setting up the main event. Speak of the Devil, she walked in, smiling when she saw that I was awake.

                            "Hey there, sleepyhead. How's it going?" She asked, giving me a kiss. I returned the favor, smiling.

                             "Amazing. It would be even better if you joined." I smiled, and she rolled her eyes.

                             "Fine, Rowan, Chloe and Blossom can finish setting it up anyways. I just hope Rowan got the memo to not use their ancient closet." She grumbled, before having me help her get behind Y/N, who we place on her lap. Bela didn't wake up miraculously, and so we fell asleep, the three of us surrounding Y/N in a loving embrace.

Y/N PoV:

                               I woke up, feeling warm and slightly fuzzy. I looked down and saw Lady Bela had planted her face against my stomach, my hand still tangled in her hair. Mother Miranda had her face in my neck, and one of her arms wrapped around my front. I realized that Lady Mia had shown up at some point, because I was currently sitting in her lap. I felt heat rise to my cheeks, and a husky voice in my ear only made it worse.