A Lovely Day Pt.3

Y/N PoV:

                 I rushed to the main dining hall, composing myself before opening the doors and slipping inside. The room had been darkened significantly, and candles lit the room, a lovely lavender smell filling it. I could see Mother Miranda, Lady Mia, and Lady Bela all conversing softly with Lady Beneviento, before she left and they looked up at me.

                 "Y/N! You're here!" Lady Bela swarmed over, pulling me into a quick embrace.

                 'Was she really that nervous that I wouldn't show? Cute.' I smiled at the thought, hugging her back. Lady Mia walked over next, wrapping an arm around my waist.

                 "You look ravishing, darling." She whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Bela traced a finger down my arm, smirking as well.

                 "Mhm...You look amazing in that suit..." The pair brought me over to Mother Miranda, who smiled down at me. 

                "Hello dear...You look lovely in that suit." She purred, running a finger along my jawline. I shuddered, and she straightened up, gesturing to the large stacks of pillows and blankets in front of a projector.

                "I asked Donna if I could borrow her projector for our date. I suppose it could've been more casual, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to see you like this." Mother Miranda explained, and the three led me over to the blankets, nestling me in between them and opening a picnic basket. Lady Bela handed me a plate full of delicious smelling food, and I smiled at her.

                "Thank you, Lady-" I began, but Lady Bela pressed a finger to my lips.

                "Call me Bela, cutie." She kissed my cheek, giggling as heat rose to my cheeks. Lady Mia pulled me onto her lap, purring in my ear.

                 "You can call us by our names, darling. There's no need for that professionalism here." My cheeks burned furiously, and the three giggled, cuddling up to me so that I was in the middle. The movie began to play, and I snuggled into Mia's chest. Bela rested her head on my lap, and Miranda kept her head on my chest, the four of us eating, talking, and laughing. Soon, the movie was over, and I yawned, eyes drooping. Bela had climbed into my lap by this point, her face buried in my neck. Miranda and Mia laid down, settling Bela and I between them, both kissing our heads.

                "Sleep tight, loves." They murmured, and I closed my eyes, letting sleep take me.

               When my eyes opened, I groaned quietly, looking down to see Bela. Mia and Miranda's arms were still around both of us, and I smiled, listening to the soft snores from Miranda. 

               "Good morning, darling." Mia whispered huskily into my ear, her arms tightening around me. Heat rose to my cheeks, and she chuckled, pressing kisses to my neck.

               "Mmm...You can't fuck her yet, Mia." Bela's voice gently reached my ears, and my cheeks burned as I processed her words. Mia laughed, pouting a little as she stopped her kisses.

              "A shame that is...Oh well, we'll get there eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later, darling." She whispered into my ear, and I heard a soft moan from Bela, looking over to see Miranda kissing her.

             "Mmm...Morning, Y/N." She smiled at me, pulling away from Bela and standing, stretching and groaning. My cheeks might as well as been an industrial furnace at this point, and the three laughed when they looked at me.

            "Cute." The three giggled down at me, and I tried not to explode. The three laid against me again, each one looking at me.

           "Y/N..." Miranda started, and Mia continued.

           "We'd like to ask..." Bela pecked my cheek, smiling up at me with excited eyes.

           "If you'd be our girlfriend!" She finished for the three, and my eyes went wide. I had expected this, but I hadn't expected them to melt my heart first.

           "Since you asked so nicely...Absolutely!" I smiled at them, and yelped when all three pounced on me, kissing me. I felt a hand slip under my shirt and trace gentle circles on my stomach, presumably Mia. After they finished kissing me, they all looked at me, faces flushed and panting.

           "Thank goodness...Now, you're ours." The three purred possessively, and I smiled widely, knowing just how lucky I was.

                 I DID IT! I WROTE SOMETHING! HA! Well, here you all are, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I'll be speaking to you all soon, of course, but bon weekend my friends! 

-Madeline