Chapter 9

Thirteen: Well then, let's get starte-

The lights of the dome start to flicker as a purple, portal thingy opens in the middle of the dome and people start to come out of the portal.

Kirishima: What's this? Has the training started already?

The voice again echoes in Kuro's mind.

???: Come home... to me...

Aizawa: Thirteen! Evacuate the children and try to contact the heroes at school!

Kirishima: Hey! What's going on?!

Aizawa: These guys aren't a part of the training... These are real villains!

---

Aizawa puts his glasses on and gets ready to jump at the villains, when Izuku stops him.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa! Your quirk isn't very useful in situations like these! Besides, there's too many of them!

Aizawa: Midoriya, you can't become a pro if you're a one trick pony.

Thirteen starts to evacuate the students, as they all start to run, but are suddenly stopped by a purple mist.

Mist Villain: Good morning to you all. We are the League of Villains. I'm Kurogiri. We were informed that All Might was supposed to be present here today? But I'm afraid I can't see him anywhere. Our goal was to kill All Might. But seems like we will have to make some compromises.

Kirishima and Bakugo jump onto the villain that had introduced himself as Kurogiri as they both use their quirks to try and hit the villain, but they phase through it.

Kurogiri: Oh dear, that was close. You really do stand out as UA's golden eggs.

Thirteen: You two! Get out of the way!

The pro uses their quirk on the villain, Kurogiri instantly opens a portal in front of Thirteen and opens another behind them. This makes the vortex hit the pro themselves.

Kuro: THIRTEEN!

Kurogiri: *to Kuro* You... Master asked me to get you somewhere else... Now be a good boy and do as I say.

A portal suddenly opens up beneath Kuro as he falls in, the last thing he saw, was Jirou's eyes widening as she ran towards him, but she wasn't fast enough, as Kuro was teleported somewhere...

...

...

...

But where...?

---

Kuro lands on the ground as he looks around in the dull area, hoping to get a clear view of where he was.

???: So, you're here, huh?

It was the same voice as the one echoing in Kuro's mind since a while. Kuro quickly turns around, ready for a fight, as he sees the owner of the voice.

A man in tuxedo, who seemed to be having no eyes and had had scar tissues from his upper lip. He had what could be assumed as wires connected to his face and a tube went down his throat.

 He had what could be assumed as wires connected to his face and a tube went down his throat