Chapter 26

We see a coffee cup being taken by a hand in gloves as a red feather falls behind.

The wind brushes past blonde hair as the feathers now go and pin a thief to a wall as an old lady grabs her purse from the thief and slaps him across the face.

We now see a bunch of the red feathers move as a man flies into the sky once his coffee was finished.

This was the soon to be Number 2 hero, Hawks. The man dials a number on his phone.

Hawks: Hello, Endeavor! Wanna hang out? ^_^

Endeavor on the other side of the phone had picked the phone up rather quickly, thinking that it was Shoto, while in reality, it was Mr. Chicken Wings.

Endeavor: *annoyed* No.

Hawks: Aw, come on... please?

Endeavor: No.

Hawks: You're no fun.

Endeavor: Are you pouting?

We now see Hawks' face as he lands on a building. He was, indeed, pouting.

Hawks: *pouting* No.

Endeavor: I'm hanging up. Stop calling me for useless reasons.

-call ended-

Hawks sighs as he takes off once again towards his home.

---

The door opens as Hawks enters the house with what could be assumed to be chicken wings as he puts his jacket on the hanger. He then walks into the kitchen and starts to unpack the food.

Hawks: Well, as far as introductions go, my name's Hawks. I like to eat chicken wings, which usually comes as a surprise, given my quirk. You want some of this?

He turns around as we see a figure sitting at a chair in the shadows.

The figure stands and walks up to Hawks. It was Kuro.

Kuro: If you noticed my presence, and yet didn't attack, then you must know who I am and what I want, right?

Hawks: Kuromaru Yagi. Son of All Might himself. A student at UA gone vigilante 2 months ago. As for what you want, I know that too, but I won't be handing it over, kid.

Kuro: I think you should refrain from calling me "kid". I KILLED All for One. Someone who you marked as  S+ rank villain in your report.

Hawks: Sorry, Kuro. What you're asking is not possible. This investigation has been going for quite a long time, So I can't give you the whereabouts of the League.

Kuro: That's why I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to give me the whereabouts. Takami Keigo.

SWOOSH

SWOOSH

SWOOSH

SWOOSH

SWOOSH

Multiple sounds of feathers fill the room as a second later, we see multiple feathers from Hawks' back, all in their long blade form and aiming at Kuro.

Another second, as the dust settles down and we see each feather going in small spots as not even a single feather managed to reach Kuro.

Meanwhile, at UA, Mineta was trying to sneak his way into the girls' bathroom when suddenly, he was circled by Hawks' red feathers, all pointing at his neck as the boy starts to cry in fear.

Back with Kuro and Hawks.

Kuro: If I wanted, I could've opened a spot right behind you and you would've been impaled by your own feather blades.