Chapter 30

-Special Prison for Criminal Villains: Tartarus-

In a room, the only sound that was audible was the sound of machines monitoring the vitals of one of the prisoners.

Kurogiri looked around as he saw the multiple wires attached to his body. Once the scanning was done, he was sent back to his cell.

Once the doors closed and Kurogiri thought he was once again back to staring at the white walls for what seemed like eternity, he suddenly falls in a spot and finds himself in Kuro's void.

Kurogiri: Ah, how are you, Phantom?

Kuromaru: First off, my name is Kuro. And all I wish for is to ask you some questions.

Kurogiri: Oh, what is it?

Kuromaru: Kurogiri was an advanced Nomu created by AfO as the caretaker of Tomura Shigaraki. Correct?

Kurogiri: That is correct.

Kuromaru: In a way, you're my senpai, huh?

Kurogiri: That is again correct.

Kuromaru: So, here's my question. If AfO is dead and Tomura is already in an alternate dimension, what is the reason for existence for Kurogiri?

Kurogiri: My reason for existence is to serve my master and fulfil whatever wish he has.

Kuromaru: But AfO is dead... Didn't you hear me?

Kurogiri: In that case, my master would be the one who eradicated All for One from existence.

Kuromaru: Oh... So then... Wait... I am your master?!!

Kurogiri: That is again correct... Master.

Kuromaru: Oh... This might be actually way easier than I thought it would.

Kurogiri: What do you wish for, master?

Kuromaru: Hmm... Kurogiri, I have a task for you.

Kurogiri: FINALLY!

The Nomu breaks out of the straps containing him in a second and stands up.

Kuromaru: ... Well, atleast now I know what I'm gonna be saying to Tartarus.

Kurogiri: What is your wish?

Kuromaru: I want you to bring back Oboro Shirakumo.

Kurogiri: Oboro Shirakumo... Wait... That means...

Kuromaru: Yes you are correct. You're made from the corpse of Oboro, right?

Kurogiri: That is correct...

Kuromaru: I'm sorry... I know you liked living...

Kurogiri: To bring back Oboro, I have to put my life force into his corpse and pray that he is revived.

Kuromaru: I know... I'm sorry...

Kurogiri: No... My master's wish is my order... I'll do what you asked of me...

Kurogiri seemingly closes his eyes and the purple mist slowly starts to fade.

In a matter of seconds, kurogiri was gone, but this neither confirmed nor denied the fact whether Oboro was revived.

Kuromaru walked up to the corpse and checked his heartbeat.

It was there... Weak, but still present.

Slowly, Oboro's eyes start to flicker open as Kuromaru quickly sends him into a spot, leading to another dimension.

-Alternate reality 1-

We see a young Aizawa standing in front of a bunch of rubble, with Yamada not too far away.