𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞

the european female is here

after a long trip from cannes, france to tulsa, oklahoma, céline got off the airplane with her suitcase in hand, ready to walk inside the airport at tulsa.

céline was chosen to go to will rogers high school in tulsa to see what it was like, she was excited to see what people were being taught at schools in america although she was sad that she had to leave her friends and family behind.

she started looking around the airport to find her host parents, alice and joseph warren, who also had a child, who's name was christopher and was about céline's age.

after looking around for a while, she found a family of three standing by, quickly recognizing their faces. they smiled at her, céline walking over to them with her suitcase.

"you must be céline monet?" alice asked with a smile. "yes" céline nodded, smiling back. "this is my husband joseph, and this is my son christopher who's about your age" alice introduced. "hi céline pleasure to meet you" joseph said, shaking her hand gently. "pleasure is all mine sir" céline smiled. "please, call me joseph" he chuckled.

"hi céline" christopher said, shaking her hand. "hello christopher" céline nodded, shaking his hand back. "well i think we should go back home, which by the way céline you will be sleeping in the guest room while you're here" alice said. "sounds good, thank you" céline nodded.

"so céline what do you like to do?" christopher asked, hoping she had the same interests as him so he could have someone to talk to. "well i really like to read, bake, and ride my bike" céline replied. "you like riding bikes too?" he asked with a grin. "yes," she nodded, "i've been into it since i was about six years old, i never get bored of it" she continued.

"while you're staying, i say we should ride our bikes every evening, that's what i do when i'm bored" christopher said. "that sounds good, but i didn't bring my bike" céline shrugged. "oh don't worry, my parents have lots of bikes" he said.

once they walked out of the airport, joseph helped céline put her suitcase in the trunk and once they did that, céline got in the car and sat down on the back seat while joseph began to drive.

"tell me céline, how's it like over in france?" alice asked. "well it's very peaceful and the temperatures are nice. people mostly tend to walk to places but if it's far away then they take the bus, but i don't really go out much since i like to read most of the time" céline answered.

"which city in france are you from?" christopher asked. "oh i'm from cannes" she answered, looking at him. "i remember i went there once for a school trip, it was just how you described it" alice said, smiling at the memories. céline simply nodded, not knowing what else to say.

♥︎

after joseph decided to drive around tulsa and show céline all of town, they finally made it home. céline quickly got out the car then walked to the trunk, getting out her suitcase. "want me to help with that?" christopher asked. "no thank you, y'all did a lot for me today" she smiled.

once céline stepped foot inside the warren household, she started looking around, admiring the furniture they had as well as a whole cabinet full of snow globes covered by clear glass. she really admired the different shades of blue around the house, from navy blue to baby blue.

"you like our house?" alice asked, closing the door behind her. "yes, i think it's very.. beautiful" céline nodded. "i'm going to show you your room, follow me" alice said as she started walking through a small hallway, céline following her.

as they walked over at the hallway, céline noticed the amount of pictures on the walls, mostly family pictures and baby pictures. alice stopped in front of a closed door then opened it, "here is your room" she said. céline walked inside with her suitcase, admiring the covers and the pillows that were white with navy blue flowers.

"thank you, i really like it" she smiled, sitting on the bed. "i'm really glad you do," alice smiled, "i'll be in the kitchen finishing up with dinner, if you need anything you know where to find me" she said, then walked away. céline closed the door and started taking things out of her suitcase which were some clothes as well as some books.

she put her clothes onto the closet then put the few books she had on the nightstand just in case she wanted to read before bed. after organizing her things, she laid down in bed until there was a sudden knock on the door. céline got up and opened the door, seeing christopher. "hi" she said, smiling. "hey, my mom wanted me to tell you that dinner's ready" he said.

"let's go then" she said, walking along with christopher to the dinning room. "céline!" alice said excitedly, "you have got to try this special dish of mine, i barely make it unless there's company" she said, putting a chicken tender on her china blue plate and some veggies along with some fries. although it was considered basic to everyone, alice thought it was special because she thought she did a pretty good job on the chicken tenders.

as soon as céline took her first bite out of the chicken, she fell in love with it. "you like it?" alice asked. "yes" céline nodded, smiling. "if only i had a daughter like you, but we only have christopher here" alice grinned then sat down to eat dinner.

"céline, besides french and english what other languages can you speak?" joseph asked. "i can speak spanish" she said with a small smile. "my, my, you must be really intelligent. maybe you and christopher could be study buddies, he's really smart as well" alice said. "mom i ain't that smart" christopher said with a light chuckle. céline smiled, she was really starting to like america.

 céline smiled, she was really starting to like america

hi pookies 🫶

what do you guys think 😻

stay gold 💋🫶

~ alma