𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

i was lost within the darkness, but then i found her

a year and a half later

shortly after céline graduated, she moved back to tulsa. she made sure to bring everything with her, especially her cat felix so that sodapop could meet felix.

while she was in france, she and sodapop would call multiple times a day and send each other letters every few days as well, bringing them closer. céline told her parents about sodapop, leaving them thrilled about the fact that their daughter had found herself a true love.

before céline would leave for france, she asked her parents if they would like to go with her but they said no, not wanting to leave the place they loved most. but they were really going to miss céline.

when céline went to school in france once again, she was unable to focus at school, just wanting to see sodapop once again. she nearly failed one class just because of that, but she kept remembering that she would see him again, so she started working hard in school to maintain the good grades.

shortly after she graduated, céline got a job at the bakery she'd frequently go to. she got to experience the joy of baking once again, she really liked working at the bakery, getting to see people's happy faces once they got their baked goods. and she was also paid well, which would help her get a ticket as well as a moving truck.

meanwhile back in tulsa, sodapop was still working hard for his family and also had the time to send letters and call céline. on weekends they would even call until what was one o'clock in the morning in tulsa.

sodapop wasn't aware that céline would arrive today because she wanted it to be a surprise, and well luckily he had the day off once again which made the surprise much better. but before she would go and see him, she wanted to make sure she would see the warrens first.

♥︎

shortly after arriving in tulsa, céline made sure to get a cab while the moving truck was to arrive in tulsa in a day or two, which was fine for céline. she told the cab driver the address, which he would soon get to.

after céline paid the cab driver and thanked him, she noticed that the warren household looked very different outside, there were more plants growing and the house was a navy blue color when she arrived but now it was almost a baby blue color.

céline grabbed her suitcase and the cage that felix was in, then knocked on the door. someone eventually answered, it was christopher. "céline?" he asked in shock. "yes christopher it's me, and felix here" she said with a grin. "come in, my parents would sure be happy to see you" he said, grabbing felix's cage, bringing it inside, céline walking inside with her suitcase in hand.

while céline sat down on the couch, she looked around the house, she noticed that it was more neat and less blue. alice and joseph quickly made it to the living room, seeing céline once again. "céline!" alice said, quickly walking to her, giving her a hug. "hello alice" céline smiled, hugging her back. "this is such a surprise, i didn't think you'd be coming" she chuckled.

"i did promise you guys i'd come back, i wanted to see y'all, and the gang" she smiled. "your room is still the way it was if you plan on staying here" alice said. "i'd really like to stay, trust me, but i had actually bought myself a house that's close to this house and the curtis house, that way i wouldn't have to walk a whole bunch just to see y'all," céline smiled. "but i wouldn't mind staying the night here. the moving truck is to get here in a day or two" she said.

"oh yes absolutely" alice smiled. "well, i'll be back and unpack, i'm going to see the gang, and so will felix here" céline said, taking felix out of his cage. "alright, be safe" alice said as céline walked out.

after a short walk, céline made it to the curtis house with felix, who was walking beside her. she walked inside since the door was open, quickly looking around to see the guys doing the usual which was watching tv. felix meowed loudly, getting the gang's attention. they first looked at the cat and quickly looked up to see céline, who was smiling at them, and so the guys quickly got up and ran to her.

"céline!" they said with joy. "hello guys, sorry for scaring y'all, felix here just got out of the cage after a long flight" she chuckled. "i didn't think you'd be here today, but i'm super glad i get to see you again" sodapop said, giving céline a quick kiss. céline smiled at sodapop, seeing that he was still the same guy she fell in love with. "felix here sure does have the same eyes as i do" he said, gently holding on to felix, who gently purred while rubbing his head against his hand.

"he likes you" she said. "how was france?" two-bit asked, giving céline a tight hug. "france was okay, but i'm glad i'm back here in tulsa" she said. "c'mon we need to celebrate this, we're gonna have a cookout outside while we catch up on life" darry said, walking outside along with the guys, except for sodapop, who stayed inside to talk to céline.

"i kept every single one of your letters" he said, gently resting his arm around her shoulders. "so did i," she smiled. "i bought a house that's nearby, and i wanted to know if you want to live with me and felix?" she asked. "sure i will, i don't think darry can keep up with us anymore," he smiled. "would you still want to marry me? but when we have enough money" he asked.

"sure i will sodapop, i will marry you no matter what. i love you" she smiled. "and i love you too" he grinned, pulling her in for a soft, passionate kiss.

THE END

hi pookies 🫶

hi pookies 🫶

well this is the end of this book, but if y'all want to read more of my books, you should check out my a/n to find out the name of my next book 😋

stay gold 💋🫶

~ alma