CHAPTER-6

She sees a girl there who is wearing a white colour frock-suit...she can't see her face of her because her face is covered with her dupatta..only her sparkles eyes are showing which are filled with a wave of anger and guilt..Avneet gets shocked to see a girl there first because the king restricted teaching swords or any shastra vidya to girls ... 

Avneet: (thinks) ye kon h .... jisne uss Vikram ki baat ka ullanghan karke talwaarbaaji ka abhyas kar rahi h.. uss Vikram ke niyamo ko usi ke mahal me tor rahi h .. agar ye pakdi gyi to ise kadi saza bhi mil sakti h ....pata nhi kyu par ye hume jaani pehchaani lg rhi h ..jaise hum ise jaante h ..

(Who is this....who is practising sword fighting in violation of that Vikram? She is breaking the rules of that Vikram in his palace.. If she is caught then she can get severe punishment too....Don't know why but she looks familiar to us..like I know her...

Avneet is very curious to know who she is.... because she sees her reflection on her,.. some types of anger towards the Nigams,.. and why she can't.. the moves of swords make her remember her moves of the sword... and most important breaking the rules of Nigam not in Nigam kingdom but in Nigam palace like her...

Suddenly her eyes fall on the spear....her eyes become moist ..

***

Flashback

Siddartha doing a sword fight with his common friend with full dedication...Avneet and all girls are sitting outside of the Fencing ground.. and cheering for siddartha while Avneet focuses on his moves of the sword. at last, siddartha won.. All hooted...

Avneet:(challenging him cutely) inn namoono se talwaarbaazi karke khud ko veer yodha samjhte h aap..huh.. himmat h to kisi veer or kushal yodha se jeetiye..tb maanege.

(You think yourself a brave warrior by fighting with these samples.. huh.. dare: then win from a brave and skilled warrior.. then I will agree.)

Siddartha: (victory smirk)aapko nahi maalum rajkumari par ye (pointing towards the boy who defeated) apne rajya ka veer or kushal yodha h ...

(You do not know .. princess, but he (Ponting towards the boy who was defeated) is a brave and skilled warrior of his state: ...

Avneet: beshak hoga.. par humse jyada veer or kushal to nahi h ye...

(Of course, he will.. but he is not more brave and skilful than me)

Siddartha: itna abhimaan shobha nahi deta.. aapko rajkumari.

(So much pride does not suit you, princess.)

Avneet: Aap bhul rhe h.. hum yuvraani h, or hume pata h hum par abhiman shobha deta h ya nahi or vaise bhi ise abhimaan nahi aatm vishwaas kahte h ...Or sayad aapko ye ghyaat nahi ki hum apne rajya ke sabse sarwotam talwaarbaaji ke yodha h...or rajya me koi sarwotam aise hi nhi ho jata rajkumar.

(You are forgetting.. I am Yuvraani, and I know whether pride suits me or not ..anyway, it is not pride but it is called self-confidence...And maybe you don't know that I am the best sword-fighting warrior in my state... and no one becomes the best in the state just like that.)

Siddartha: par sirf talwaar chalane se koi sarwotam beshak ban sakta h par sarwotam yodha nahi..

(But only by using a sword, one can become the best but not the best warrior..)

Avneet: aap humare guno par shak kar rhe..rajkumar. hum sabhi shastra chalane me uttam h.. 

(You are doubting my qualities..Rajkumar. I am good at using all weapons..)