Chapter-15

***

After some time, Avneet asks Uranshi to handle the situation and goes for an investigation. She reaches there and sees that the bungalow was badly burnt, then she is about to go inside but she sees some soldiers standing there.

Avneet(thought): Surely these must be Vikram's chicks. I have to do something to get in.

After that she quietly goes behind a small bush and takes a small stone and throws it at the tree in front of her which is a little distance away. Due to which there is sound of leaves and the soldiers feel that there is someone there. They start walking in the direction which is opposite to Avneet and then Avneet also secretly goes towards that bungalow.

She goes inside and then someone puts a hand on her shoulder and she turns back and sees that there is a soldier who was already suspicious so he is not went with his group... Of course, he could not see Avneet because there was a cloth on her face.

 Of course, he could not see Avneet because there was a cloth on her face

Guard: What are you doing here?

Avneet:(sarcastically) There is a party going on so I have come to eat.

Guard: ayeein

(what)

By the time he understood what to say, Avneet held his neck and twisted it at an angle of 360 degrees and he was lying on the ground.

Avneet: No one even taught him how to talk to his queen.

She speaks with regret and disgust as she looks at his lifeless body and then starts investigating here and there. She finds a dagger while searching for something or thinks of something before hearing the sound of soldiers' footsteps approaching or suddenly picks up the dagger or hides behind a pillar.

All those soldiers come or get shocked to see one of their comrades killed or they start looking here and there to see who has done all this. Then a soldier seemed to be looking behind the pillar behind which she was hiding.He was slowly moving there and Avneet was also holding her dagger and was ready for any situation.Then someone holds Avneet by her hand and pulls her towards him and Avneet gets shocked. And she finds herself on the other side of Pilar because of that boy and his push.

 And she finds herself on the other side of Pilar because of that boy and his push