CHAPTER-14

***

Avni is again going to Siddharth's room on the order of Rajmata when due to some noise coming from inside, she stops outside and starts listening secretly.

in room

Siddhartha(angrily): So is it my job to find out the death of each of your chicks?

Vikram(shout): Don't forget that you are known as the Crown Prince and after a few days you will also have a proper coronation.

Siddhartha:(shouts back) Okay...so when the coronation happens, I may also investigate.

Vikram:(grinding teeth) Why are you so stubborn?

Siddhartha: Because unfortunately, I am your son. Or it is necessary for me to become stubborn in order not to do these things.

Vikram:(reminding him) You are forgetting Avneet's incident.

Siddhartha: Control your tongue, there is no need for bark.

Vikram:(dangerously) come out of your world for now And find out the place of the treasure that Avneet's dead father has hidden And also find the second part of the locket which the first part, we had taken out from her father's neck.

Siddhartha: And who told you that I will listen to you?

Vikram: Because you want the treasure and I also want it.

Vikram probably wants to indicate something from the treasure. And then he leaves the room and Avneet also hides herself so that she can escape.

***

Avneet's pov:

Does this mean that none of these father and son were involved in killing Jayaratha? So has anyone from outside done this? But why would anyone do it? It is also possible that someone may have a personal problem with him. Well I will have to go to that place and find evidence. And as for the other piece of that pendant, so you will never be able to find it. Well, it must be clear that Siddharth is doing all this for the treasure.. He is not telling my secret so that he alone can become the owner. I will finish all the work by evening and try to find any evidence near that burnt bungalow of Jayaratha. 

Avnet's pov end

***

author's pov:

It was night and Avneet followed her order and went to Siddharth's room. And she sees in the room that he was drunk again and perhaps he was so drunk that he was not even able to stand properly. Avneet keeps the food at the right place and also asks him to eat the food but he refuses. But Avneet also could not go without feeding as per the orders.

Avneet: Siddharth, please stop your daily drama or if you have to do this then do it after eating food because I have not taken responsibility for you nor do I need to pretend because you know the truth.

Siddhartha:(drunken) You shut up. Why do you think (pointing at her with his index finger drunkly)you tolerate meeee? So nooooo, I tolerate youuuu.