A New Beginning

(Hanarei's Pov:)

A few weeks passed and the Senju and Uchiha where at peace finally, after years of war. Hashirama had been really busy with Madara in getting the village put together and there were different clans who wanted to join our village. The Uzumaki, Hatake, Akamichi, and the Nara clan wanted to join our village, and it was the best thing me and my older brother could have wished for.

I was walking down the village streets and watched as Uchiha and Senju worked together to get houses and stands up, it truly was a beautiful sight. The sun just barely up and flowers barely blooming, the breeze was nice and the birds where chirping with joy along with the clan's whistling and noises of hard work.

I continued to walk to what would soon be the Hokages office and I bumped into Madara along the way. He was in his blue yukata and looked stunning, he had his long raven hair down and was with his brother Izuna.  I tapped him on the shoulder and quickly turned away and started whistling as if I hadn't known he was there or tapped him.

"Well hello Hanarei.....can I help you with something?" He gave a sly smirk as he turned around.

I tried to hide my smile and quickly pretended to be shocked. "Oh my, Madara! Hey didn't see ya there!"

He giggled lightly and looked around before placing a light kiss on my lips. "Todays beautiful, isn't it~" he said with a warm smile.

"It truly is~.....say wanna come over to the Senju compound later? I've been working on my cooking skills lately and need someone to come over and try the dango I made...." I gave a nervous chuckle and looked him in the eyes, he looked so cute under the sun like that.

"Oh......I might be able to, it depends if Hashirama needs me or not." He kissed me once more before tapping his brother on the shoulder and heading to go to the Hokages office to help Hashirama and Tobirama.

My heart started to pound out of my chest. His lips against mine and how sweet he was, he was the most important thing to me and I would gladly do anything to see him happy.

I decided to turn around and make my way back to the Senju compound. It was truly a beautiful day and I couldn't wait for Madara to come over.

(Time skip few hours)

I was in the kitchen making some soup so when my brothers came home they could eat and not be crabby. I was cutting celery when I heard a knock at the door so I put the knife down and went to answer it....it was Madara! He actually came!

"Oh hey Madara!" I gave a warm welcoming smile.

"Hey is anyone home right now?" He looked behind me.

"Uhh....no....how come?"

Madara leaned in and kissed me passionately, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him causing me let out a soft moan.

"Is that why you asked if it was just me~?" I softly chuckled as his face became as red as a tomato.

"Maybe~" he leaned closer to me and placed another kiss on my lips.

My face was very red as well but I pulled away and looked him in the eyes "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I gave a small smirk.

"Woman I tell you what!" He playfully said before picking me up and closing the door behind us while he carried me to my room.

After some time later....

"Hanarei that was the most amazing I've felt in a while and you are so perfect for me~ I love you so much!~"

Madara pulled me close while we snuggled and was enjoying his company until I heard the front door open.

"Hanarei I'm home and there's something very important I have to tell you!" Hashirama worryingly squealed before running upstairs to come see me. This caused panic and I looked at Madara who was already jumping into his clothes. "Don't worry love I'll be out within a few seconds, I love you~" he quietly whispered throwing his yukata top on and placing a small kiss on my lips before he dodged out the window. "I love you too Madara~ be safe" I whispered.

I was still in panic but quickly threw on my clothes and locked my door right before he opened it. "Im getting dressed I'll be out in a minute!"

Hashirama was taken by surprise a little but waited patiently until she came out.

"Sorry brother.....what's up?" I opened my door and looked at him with a smile.

"I got a letter from the elders......" He handed me a big letter as he had a worried face displayed.
As I opened the letter my face went into shock....