STORY DESCRIPTION

COULD TRILOGY BOOK 2

Almost Enough is the second installment of the Could Trilogy which focuses on Sharyn from the Bar Series. You don't need to read that to understand the story. But I might include some things that might be confusing. Still, you can read this just fine.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not edited, so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, and grammatical inconsistencies, especially in the use of 'ng/nang,' and other Filipino words. There are probably grammar lapses, too, in English. Unfortunately, I don't have time to edit it for now. If you're a perfectionist who's looking for a perfect and well-written story, this is not a place for you. I suggest you read other stories.

My characters aren't perfect, so expect that you might hate them as you read the story. Perhaps, you'll even curse their stupid decisions, and that's fine. I am also reminding you that this is fiction, maybe with a bit of reality, but let's remember not to normalize everything we read.

Could Trilogy #2: Almost Enough

Date Published: July 29, 2023

Date Finished:

CHARACTERS:

Hundriel Alestair Casano Eleazar

Latisha Amaryn Tejada Sevilla

SNIPPET: 

I was certain that our paths had crossed multiple times, and we were just so preoccupied that we didn't notice it. His name had even been mentioned by people close to me, so when I finally heard him say it, my heart whispered, "Ah, it's you."

And who would have thought that you would become us?

We are living proof of a love that is timed perfectly, arriving at just the right moment. 

So, I wasn't sure why I became his "almost" but not enough. Or was it the other way around?