20. Cuddling and Making Bets

"Shel." I hear a whisper close to my ear.

"Hmmm." I groan tiredly.

"Shel, wake up." He whispers again. He? Bradley?

"No. I'm tired." I can feel his hands around my waist, and I gather that I'm entirely laying on top of him. But I'm too tired to care. He rolls my limp body over so that I'm laying on my back. I open my eyes fully, and the sight of Bradley hovering over me wakes my mind up. I jump slightly, and my brain becomes aware of our current situation.

"We fell asleep." I say. No shit.

"Mhm." He nods and touches the hem at the top of my shirt, right by my chest. I look down to see his fingers lifting the fabric over my bra to cover me more. I shouldn't have chosen a tank top to sleep in.

"You good?" He checks up on me with his groggy morning voice. How does he look hot right now? I probably look like a mess.

"Yeah yeah." I softly mumble, sitting up. "That uhh, sure is something to wake up to."

"Yeah, it surprised me too." He chuckles under his breath. He then rolls off the bed onto his feet and-oh lord. So anyway.

"I'm gonna shower and then we can...make breakfast. Or lunch or something. I don't really know what time it is so..." I talk way too fast.

"Okay, yeah same. Sounds good." He awkwardly says.

I roll out of bed and stumble to my bathroom. I flip on the shower water before peeing, stripping down, and looking at myself in the mirror. Damn. I look awful. As I shower, I think about what just happened with Bradley. We talked about our hookup. We cuddled. He slept in my bed. He pretty much touched my boob. What the fuck just happened? Like what the actual fuck? Today is Saturday, meaning we don't have class. Normally we just chill at home and do our homework on Saturdays, so I doubt today will be any different. I get out of the shower and put on a tank top and pair of cotton shorts before going into the kitchen.

I look at the microwave to see it's almost 10:30, so I decide to make pancakes. About five minutes later, Bradley walks out with wet hair and sweatpants. He looks good, per usual.

"Good morning, again." I say. He just laughs.

"How'd you sleep last night? Just wondering cause I don't know." He jokes with me.

"Pretty awful, honestly! I was just trying to sleep, and there was this annoying man in my bed."

"In your bed? Sounds scandalous." He remarks, grabbing a pancake off the stack and shoving it in his mouth. I swat his hand away and point a finger at him, but he just smirks at me.

"Oh, it was wild."

"Tell me more."

"Well, we started the night by talking about this one time that we fucked." He chokes on his pancake when he hears the words leave my mouth.

"Jesus, Shelby!" He snaps out of the joke. I start to laugh in disbelief of what I just said to him. Did I really say that out loud?

"I actually can't believe I just said that." I tell him, putting a hand over my own mouth.

"Yeah, you really didn't hold back."

"You didn't either when y-"

"Don't finish that sentence!" He stops me before I say something completely foul. Both of us start laughing our asses off at this. I turn off the skillet and grab two plates for us. We're both still giggling by the time we sit down at the counter. After a few bites of food, we've calmed back down and are quiet.