MY FRIENDS

👆House for later

Y/n POV
I see Emily,kat,Jacob,Riley waiting at the table, I turn and look at jay, only to see him looking at me with a smile. "Surprise" riley said while doing jaz hand, I run over to them and give them each a hug. It felt like years since I last saw them, but really it was a few days. "I told them what happened on the way here" I heard Jay say from behind me. I let go of my friends and turned around to face Jay. Jay was rubbing the back of his neck while looking away from me. "Jay thank you for this" I tell him, like really he was there when I needed him. He also brought all of our friends together to make me feel better. I hug him and shove my head in his chest. I mean come on how that's all I could reach. My dudes freaked tall, he's 6,2. I pulled away from the hug with a huge smile on my face. He then pulled back a chair and said "please sit madam " in his best butler voice. It made me giggle a little, but our friends busted out laughing. Which caused both me and Jay to laugh with them. I sat down in my chair and have Jay push me in. While we all come down from our laughing fits.

( Time skip)

Sometime when I am with them I forget what is happening around me. Like I don't even remember anything we did after we started joking around. "Alright guys me and Y/n has to leave" Jay says while geting out of his chair. Which caused me to stand up as well. "Bye guys" I tell them as we walk away from them. I hear them say goodbye as well. It took us a few minutes to reach his car. Once we were at his car he opened the passenger side door for me to get in. Then he closed the door one I was situated in my seat, and walked to the driver side and got in. After he was situated he started the car and left the parking lot. He stopped at the stop sign that is at the end of the parking lot. We make sure on ones there before he drive out of the parking lot and onto the road. I know this is going to be a long drive because we both hate planes. "Hows niklaus" I asked jay as we pulled up to a red light. I look at jay and he looks at me with a smirk "The same fucker he's always been" he told before looking at the light and started driving. "You know if he heard you say that he would kill you" I told him not trying to laugh at him, then I remebered. "Hey, there were wolfs in seabrook, but they werent like hayley" i told him, as we pull up to a house. He drove us in to the drive way and stoped the car, the turned it off. "I think there called the moonstone wolfs" jay said as he got out of the car, he the closed his door and walked over to my said then opened my door. "Hey whos house is this" I asked as i got out of the car. He didnt say anything as he closed the door, all he did was walk passed me a motioned for me to follow him. We walked to the house's door and he unlocked the door "This how is yours" he said as we walked in. "w-what ... .HOW" I started saying but ended up yelling, he laughed and handed me the keys to the house. He closed the front door and started to walk some where. I just ended up following him to a dark room and lost him, so I started to look for the light switch. Once I founded it I turned it on and saw a lot of people here "SURPRISE" they all yell. As I got a better look I saw all of the mikaelsons there even hayley, I couldn't say anything. Well I didnt have to, "Jay told us about what happen, so we got you this place so you had some where to go, we even payed off the mortgage on the house, and all the bills so you don't have to pay anything love" klaus said, I wanted to cry, I run over to klaus and hug him. He was always like a second father for me. "Th-thank you everyone" I say as everyone else joined the hug, I coudn't help but start crying. As we all pulled away from the hug i wiped my eyes "wanna look around" rebekah said with a smile on her face. I shook my head yes and she started walking out of the kitchen and to the room by the front door. "This it the living room" she told me now that I got a better look at the room I love it.

 "This it the living room" she told me now that I got a better look at the room I love it