⚠️Your mine⚠️ smut😈

Wyatt's POV
I pull away from the kiss and smile at her, my fangs showing and my eyes glowing. I looked at Willa then back at my mate "i will be right back ok" I told her and walked over to my sister. "I'm gonna take my mate to the den" I whispered into willa's ear then i step back, she turns to face me. She looks at y/n then at me and nods her head, I walk over to y/n and pick her up bridal style and start to walk to the den.

 She looks at y/n then at me and nods her head, I walk over to y/n and pick her up bridal style and start to walk to the den

It took me a few minutes because of how fast I was walking, I walked right into the den and to my room. I walked in my room and dropped her on my bed then I turned around and walked to the door, locking it. I turn back to her and she her sitting up, i smile and walk up to her, pushing her down on the bed kissing her.

 I turn back to her and she her sitting up, i smile and walk up to her, pushing her down on the bed kissing her

I rub my tongue on her lips asking for an entrance which she lets me. I kissed her a bit before I moved to her neck and started leaving kisses there. As I kiss her neck I move my hands under her shirt. Rubbing her stomach causing her to gasp, her hand grab mine and pull them from her shirt. "What?" I mumble into her neck, she then laughs and lets my hands go. "Your hands are cold" she giggles and I shake my head then I pull back and sit up. Pulling my shirt off and throwing it somewhere in my room. She moves her hands on my abs and rubs them, groaning. I pulled her hand off and put them above her head. "Keep them there pretty girl" I growled out and let her hands go, she left them there. I moved down to her stomach and pulled up her shirt. Kissing her stomach I pulled her shirt off her leaving her in her bra and her pants. Kissing up her body I made it to her bra. I go to take it off but pauses, i look up at her "do i have permission to take it off" I asked her, needing to know. She looks me in the eyes blushing she nods her head "I need words pretty girl" I growled out pulling back. She whimpers at the loss of my touch, "y-ye-es p-lease~" she whines out, she sounds so good, i wonder what she will sound like screaming my name. I groaned, shaking my head. I unclip her bra and pull it off. God she's beautiful, I just sit there looking at her while she's a blushing mess. "W-wyatt doing something" she begs me in a whisper, rub her nipples before leaning down and starts kissing her tits. I move to her left nipple and suck on it and pinching her right one. Causing her to squirm and moan, soon I start kissing down her body again. Making it to her waistband of her pants I hook my hand on the hoop. I look up at her seeing her already looking at me. "Can i" I ask her and she lets out a whimpered yes. I pull off her pants and underwear in one go, throwing them somewhere in my room with my shirt. She tried to close her legs but my hands caught them and pushed them open. I leaned down in front of her pussy and kissed it causing her to jump a bit. I lick and kiss her pussy before pushing my tongue inside of her entrance, thrusting it inside her causing her to squirm and moan. Her hands come flying to my hair grabbing it, making me stop and pull back. She whines and tries to pull me back but I won't let her, I get up from the bed and grab her shirt. Then walking up to her I tie her hands together making sure she cant move them. I go back in between her legs, I rub my fingers in between her lips collecting her fluids on my fingers. God she's so wet, I push one of my fingers inside her entrance. Causing her to moan in discomfort. I keep my finger still letting her get used to it before thrusting it in and out at a slow pace. "W-wyatt more" she moans out, I push another finger inside with my other one speeding up the pace. Once I added my third finger she was moaning and squirming a lot. Then I felt it, she came on my fingers with a silent scream. I pulled my fingers out slowly as she was trembling. "Want to continue?" I asked her as I moved out from between her legs. " yes please, my mate" she whimpered out, causing something to snap in me. I hurried and pulled off my pants and underwear going in between her legs again. I put her legs on my hips, lining up my cock to her entrance. I stop and untie her hands and hold one in my hand as I pushed inside her, she squeezed my hand and whimpered. I stopped and let her get used to what was inside, I let go of her hand and moved my hand down to her clit and rubbed it. Soon she relaxed allowing me to push the rest inside. Groaning, I lean down to her neck and lay my head there, breathing in her scent. God she smells so good "can i move" i mumbled into her neck, trying to keep calm so i don't just pound into her. "Yes" she whispers, I pull out half way before thrusting back in groaning. "Faster, harder" she demand me, I listened and started thrusting faster and harder. Hitting all the right spots inside her caused her to squeeze me. I groaned as she scratched my back. "C-c-close" she moaned out and I sped up my thrusts, she cums with a scream. I thrusted a few more times before cumming and biting where her neck and shoulder meet causing her to cum again. I let go of my bite and saw my mark, groaning. I pulled out of her and got up from the bed. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed a rag, wetting it. I walked back into my room and to my bed. I wiped her down, getting all the sweat and cum off her. Then I threw the rag with the clothes and laid down next to her and covered us up with my blanket. "Your mine" i growled and cuddled up next to her falling asleep.

A/n
Is this good?