His explanation

Wyatt POV
I patted the spot next to me showing I wanted her to sit down next to me. I could tell that she was un sure. But she did compile and sat down next to me, having her so close made all of the pain go away. "Please let me explain" I begged her, I just want my mate back with me. She gave me a nod yes, leting me know that I have a chance to explain. I took a big breath "Let me get down to the point, you are my mate and I love you," I said as I look her in the eyes. Mine filled with love while hers are filled with unknown emotions. She rolled her eyes at me,ouch that hurts, "okay that doesn't explain way you hurt me" she said with her voice filled with hatred, it cause me to flinch. "My sister is the alpha, I can't go against her commands " I told her, knowing it may sound like an excuse. I hear y/n sigh "ok I understand" she said, I couldn't help and grab her and pull her to me. I hold her close to me, "But...i'm going to have you earn back my trust" she said as she tried to pull away. "Okay I understand" I told her as I pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad that you understand, '' I said, while letting her go. She got up from the seat and walked out of the kitchen. I got up and followed her, we walked to the living room, she pointed at the couch. "You sleep there" she said, I gave her a nod then walked to the couch and layed down. She walked away from me, which caused me to whine. She looked at me "stay with me please" I begged her with puppy eyes. Which gave me a sigh in return, "fine cause I had to sleep in here anyway" she said as she rubbed her face with her hands. She walked back over to me and layed down on me. She soon fell asleep, I could tell because her breath was steady. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Soon I fell asleep with her in my arms.

 Soon I fell asleep with her in my arms

(Like this)
TIME SKIP

I wake up to the smell of pancakes, I flinched up from the couch and run to the kitchen. I see my lovely mate in the kitchen. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. With my head in her neck. She smelled like me, "mine~" I growled softly in her neck. She tries to push me away from her. I gave her a warning growl, which rewarded me with a hit in the head with a spatula. "Bad boy" she said like I was a dog in trouble. I walked over to the table and sat down with a pout on my face. I'm not a bad boy, am I?  I don't want to be a bad boy. I started letting out small whines. As she put food on three plates, once. Once she was done with that she made sure everything was turned off. She then left the kitchen to her room. A few minutes later she came back to the kitchen, but with Addison. "Okay, we are going to eat our breakfast, then y'all will go to school" my mate said as she and Addison sat down. Me and Addison noded our heads yes. We all started to eat our breakfast, let me say it was heavenly. I bet I had stars in my eyes. I finished my food first, I waited for them to finish their food.

A/n
I will make the next chapter longer
I'm sorry this one was short