The wolf worker

Wyatt's POV
After we made it back to the den I see william with a workers uniform in his hand. I grabbed it and pulled it over my clothes. "Wyatt after you take your moonstone off you have three hours left" my sister willa said while walking with a box. I took of my moonstone and put it in the box, without my moonstone I feel weak. I look back at william and see he has a helmet and a pair of glasses. I took them from him nd put them on, god this is so uncomfortable. I look back at my sister, "good luck brother" she told me, then I was off, I ran out of the woods and into the street all the way to zombie town. After I arrived in zombie town I stopped and look around to make sure no on saw me.

No on did, which is a good thing, I start to walk but stop again I see a guy with a cart it said FRO-YO. I walked up to him to see if I can get some "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no.We're closed.For good." the guy in the cart started while he closed the lid. "Dreams of Fro-Yo success
melted away.With monsters everywhere.Look, I like zombies.They like Fro-Yo.But werewolves like human flesh.Maybe with sprinkles.Everybody likes sprinkles." he started again the he ran with his cart. Man does everyone thing were that bad, I mean we are, but we dont eat human flesh, we eat deer,rabbits. Things like that, "Have you seen a werewolf?I'm looking for a were-friend" I little zombie girl said as she popped up from no where. Wait I can't let her know im a wolf. Quick think of something "Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves." I said , ok good wyatt. Willa so owes me after this "But we heard it howl." she answer, oh fuck, willa what have you done. "Maybe it was a hiker saying,howl's it going?" I told her, really wyatt thats the best you can think of. The look on the little girls face said it all I DON'T BELIEVE YOU "It was a werewolf" she told me. She then started to get closer to my face "My, what big eyes you have." she said then turn away as a voice called her. I grab the drawing and start to run back to the wood, but then hear a voice sing. Ok so I still have a 2 hours and 30 minutes before I need to get back. So I follow the voice. It leads me to a girl on a balcony singing, I felt a connection to her.

~Flower, gleam and glow~
~Let your power shine~
~Make the clock reverse~
~Bring back what once was mine~

~Heal what has been hurt~
~Change the Fates' design~
~Save what has been lost~
~Bring back what once was mine~

~What once was mine~

After she was done singing she looks up at the sky "I love you, mom....dad, I love you" she says with tears going down her face. I think I should leave, I took a step back and accidentally caused a twig to snap. Her head turns quickly to face me, all that was showing of me was my eyes. When our eyes locked, SHES MY MATE, I yelled in my head. It felt save, like I could stay in her eyes forever. WYATT ITS ALMOST TIME I hear my sister howl, so I ran away from my mate. I ran as fast as I could to make it on time, when I reached the den "he's back wolfs" I hear my sister say. A wolf hurrys up to me and puts on my moonstone while the others put on my marks. I feel my power return. "What did you find out" Willa asked as she watched me pull of the uniform. "They saw you howling Willa" I told her freaking out and I just hear he say so.I walk to willa "we're exposed willa" I told he as I hold up that little zombie girls drawing. I hear Willa snicker as she see the drawing. "Looks nothing like us, Wyatt.We have way better hair than that. she said as she grabbed the picture. "Stop being such a worry-wolf,brother." She told me as she threw the picture and walked to willam. "I only said "awoo"!It's like saying "ciao"or "aloha."Or "I'll rip your throat out."Anyway, who cares what they think?It's a terrible town." She told me like it doesn't matter. Why did she have to be the alpha, I act more like the alpha in these matters. "We have to find the Great Alpha." I told her as I walk infront of her. She just snickers " If there even is a Great Alpha." She said while rolling her eyes. Ok this bitch "Willa, we saw her in the forest.- She had the white hair" I told her while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"It was probably just the light" she said like if was not the great alpha, even though we both know it was her. "She's real,and she's going to lead us to the moonstone" I started, then sighed, im freaking out but nows not the time. "And you know we don't havemuch time.More and more of our pack are getting sick.Our necklaces are almost out of power" I said then I looked at wynter for help. She got the memto "We need to find the moonstone.And when we do, we can recharge our necklaces and stay wolf strong for another 100 years" she said with a lot of energy, this seemed to get willa to bend. "Okay. Even if the girl is the Great Alpha,how do we find her?" she asked me, she sould upset honestly. I pulled a piece of cloth I found earlier "I found this in the woods.It's hers" I said while showing willa and wynter the cloth. Wynter face lit up "We'll track her down with our keen sense of smell" she said with a big smile. I just laugh "Says Seabrook High on it,so I thought we might just look there" I told them, will just rolled her eyes.

"Ugh!Okay, fine.We find the girl,and if she's the Great Alpha,she'll tell us where the moonstone is hidden"she said while walking to the entrance of the den. Willa stops walking, she stands there for a moment before turning around. She runs to me and grabbed my arm, then she leads me to my room. When we make it to my room she lets my arm go "wyatt, what took you so long" she demand me in her alpha tone, she knows I can't go against, I may be an alpha, but she the one in charge. "I found my mate" I told her before I could stop myself, I saw her smile. "Thats good" she told me, how though she human. I look down at my hand "willa she human, and you despise them" I told her, honestly I was scared she could order me not to see my mate again. I hear her let out a laugh "I put that together wy" she told me, I flinged my head up. Did she not want me to be hear anymore, does she hate me. She put her hand on my shoulder "wy, do you love them" she asked me, without even thinking I answer "yes". I feel her squeeze my shoulder "then I except them wy" she told me then she walked out of my room with me not far behind her. "WE GO TONIGHT" she yelled while running out of the den, with me and the others following behind her.

~No one's catching me unless I wanna be caught
I'm dancing in the shadows, ain't no leash when I walk
It's great to feel invincible, it's great to feel alive
My appetite's insatiable, there's nowhere it can hide
Our freedom isn't up to them, it's only up to us (us)
I'm the alpha, I'm the leader, I'm the one to trust (trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life
(Awoof) we're wolves, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night
I'm picking up the scent, it seems we're on the right track (track)
The moonlight's on the rooftops, the wind is at our backs (backs)
We're living in the shadows, we're living for the chase (chase)
Our legacy is in our sights, so let's pick up the pace
We're on a quest to find the power that's inside of us (us)
She's the alpha, she's the leader, she's the one to trust (trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life
(Awoof) we're wolves, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night
We own what we own
The night is our home
We own what we own
(Wolves, awoof)
We own the night
Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own (awoof), we own the night~

When we get into the school willa leads us to a vent "We'll hide here,find the girl,get our moonstone and leave this awful place." She told us as some of the wolfs were climbing in. "I wouldn't call it awful.They got something called Fro-Yo" I told her with a smile on my face. Only to get a look of disappointment "Yeah, you're right.
This town's the worst" I told her quickly, so she wouldn't be disappointed in me. I climbed in the vent with Willa following,after we all were in Willa closed then vent door. And let me said it was cramped, but we all went to sleep. Because we all know tomorrow will be a crazy day.