Finally everythings perfect

Y/n POV
It's been almost 9 months since everyone found out I was pregnant. Everyone was nice to me, even Bucky was nice. They gave me presents for the baby. But right now I was chilling with Addison in her living room. We were watching finding dory. "Uh oh" I said and looked at Addison she stared at me because screaming. "Oh god I need to call a ambulance" she screamed and ran to grab her phone. She called a ambulance while I take some deep breaths. Once she was done she called someone else. "Wyatt get over here now her water broke" I heard her say, so she called Wyatt ok. Then I heard the door open and there was Wyatt. He runs to me and. Grabs my hand just as the ambulance arrives and come in and get me. They put me on a stretcher and slowly put the stretcher in the ambulance. They let Wyatt in since he's the father and we were off. The hospital wasn't too far so we were there in 10 minutes. They hurried me into the hospital so I can get a room.

TIMESKIP AFTER THE BIRTH AND WHEN THEY MADE IT HOME

We finally have our baby boy in our arms, he is perfectly healthy. We were in the den with all the other baby wolves. They were watching the new pup happily. But one was stuck to our newborn son. "What's your name?" I asked the boy who was around two. "Jake" he said with a big smile on his face. I looked at Wyatt and he nodded, so I was right. Soon as they meet their mate they feel it. It doesn't matter there age, they will know they found their mate. But the younger ones won't really know it until there older. "Would you like to hold Zackery, jake?" I asked the small child as I sat down on the floor. Jake nodded and sat down by me, I slowly handed him Zackery and showed him how to do it. Jake smiled at Zackery and he opened his eyes and smiled back at jake. Wyatt sat down next to us and we hugged the boys.

THIS IS THE END OR IS IT?