The pack

y/n pov
Me and addsion see wyatts all done eating his food, so we hurry and finishes ours. Once we were done me and addison put our plates in the sink. "Okay lets get dressed" I say to addison and wyatt, the both nodded there heads. Me and addison walked to my room to get ready, I walked into my closet to get an outfit. I found a sweater shirt and a black skirt, I put them on and tucked the shirt to show a little bit of my stomach.

Then I grabbed my black heeled boots, I also made sure my necklace was on

Then I grabbed my black heeled boots, I also made sure my necklace was on. After that I walked out of my closet, to see both addison and wyatt sitting on my bed. I walked over to addison and grabbed her bag. I then walk out of my room with them following close behind me. I grab my keys then walk to my car. I unlocked the car and got in, I started the car and waited for addison and wyatt. I see both of them walk out of my house the closed the door behind them. They both walked to the driver side of the car, wyatt opened the door and pulled me out of the drivers sit. He pulled me over to the passenger side door, he open the door and sat down in the sit then he pulled me into his lap. Once I was completely in the car he closed the door. I looked at the driver side and see addison in the driver seat. "Umm what are yall doing" I asked both of them. Addison just pushed the garage door button and pulled out of the garage when I was open. She then pushed the button again and we pull out of the driveway. Ummm okay, really, I lean back on wyatt and fell asleep.

TIMESKIP

I blinked and sat up, I look around and see im in a cave like bedroom, i was like I don't know, I like it.

I slowly got of the bed and walked to  the door, I opened the door and walked out of the room into the hallway

I slowly got of the bed and walked to  the door, I opened the door and walked out of the room into the hallway. Okay so I think im in a cave cause, everywhere is ROCK. I follow the sound of kids laugher. I ended up in a room that looked like a kindergarten class room. Soon as I stepped on the room all of the kids looked at me. They look like the wolves from school, all of a sudden a whole bunch of werekids came running at me. "WOLFPILE" they all yell as the jump on me, we all go down to the ground. Surprising the ground was soft, I guess because it a room for kids. "Are you dating mr wyatt" "are you his mate" "are you his lover" All the kids start asking me all at once. Someone help me, "Alright kids get off her" a lady said as she walk in the room. The kids slowly got of me and walk over to the carpet. I sit up from the ground, and got up with the help from the lady. "Please follow me" The lady said, she started to walk and i followed her. She lead me to an office room. She sat down and pated the spot next to her, so I sat down next to her. "I think this belongs to you y/n" she said as she ands me a book. I grabbed the book and opened it, I see a bunch of pictures of my mom. I started to cry, i couldnt help it, I had no picture of her. "How do you have this" I couldn't help asking her, I look up at her and see she crying ask well. "She.... shes my daughter" the lady said,what, what, mom said her mom left her, beacause she didnt get rid of me. "You wanted me dead" Was all I said as I dropped the book and go up. "Because the pack would have both you and her killed, I didnt want to loss my daughter" she said as I walked away, which caused me to stop. "Well you lossed both" that was the last thing I said as I walked out of the room. I started running around this cave trying to find away out, It took some time but I found the entrance of the cave. I ran out of the cave and followed the path that lead me to the gate of the forest. I ran out of the forest and all the way to seabrovk high to find addison. Once I made it to the school, I see addison and zed fighting. Zed walks away from addison, I run up to her "wanna have some hot coco and watch some movies" I asked her when I made it over to her. All she gave me in reture was a nod yess, we walked into the school so she could change out of her cheer uniform. Once she was done we walked to my car and got in, then we drove to her house. We made it to her house after a few minutes. I pulled in to her driveway and parked, then we both got out of the car. She walked to the front door and unlocked it as I locked my car. I walked up to the door once I was doe locking my car. She opened the door and walked in with me close behind her. When I was in the house i closed the door behind us, she walked up to her room as I walked to the kitchen to heat up some milk for the hot coco. Soon as I was done making the hot coco addison came door in her pj, I walked over to her with her mug and gave it to her.