The after math 2

Y/n POV
it's been a few months since Wyatt marked me and I been feeling sick. So I'm on the way to addison's house. I already told her about it and she said she has something to test. I knock on her front door and waited for her to open the door. "Coming" I hear her call out, then she opens the door a few seconds later. Once she see me she drags me into her house. She leads me to her bathroom and hands me a test. It was a pregnancy test. I look up at her and see nods. She then leave the bathroom to leave me to do my thing.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE TEST

OH MY GOD, I drop the test just as addison walks in. We look at one another, she then picks up the test. On the stop I didn't pee on, she was shocked as well. I was pregnant, she throws the test away making sure no one can see it. "How are you going to tell Wyatt" she asked me just as he appeared. "Tell me what?" He asked shocking us, we scream and jump. He stares at us, he looks confused. "Wyatt" I start to say then looks at addison. Then back at Wyatt "I'm pregnant" I told me, he the looks at my stomach. Then back up at with a huge smile "WERE GOING TO HAVE OUR OWN PUP" he screamed as he picked me up like a princess and took off running out of addison's house. He runs through the forest to the den and runs to Willa. "WILLA YOUR GOING TO BE AN AUNT" he screams at her when he stops running. She takes a minute to process what Wyatt said and looked at me with tears in her eyes. She walks to me and put her hand on my stomach. And felt the heart beating, she crys and hugs us. We hug her back with tears of our own.