MOM!!!

Y/N POV
Dream
I feel like I'm floating in a pool of water, I see a flash of light. It caused me to close my eyes and rub them. When I opened them again I see. "MOM!!" I yelled and ran to her, hugging her crying. She wraps her arms around me, and starts humming and singing.

~Flower, gleam and glow~
~Let your power shine~
~Make the clock reverse~
~Bring back what once was mine~

~Heal what has been hurt~
~Change the Fates' design~
~Save what has been lost~
~Bring back what once was mine~

~What once was mine~

"~What once was mine~" I sang the last line with her. We smile at one another, tears streaming down our faces. "Mom" I said weakly, she kissed the top of my head. "My sweet girl, you are destined for great things" she said as he held my face in her hands. I wipe the tears off her face. "You may think you're not but you are, my sweet daughter" she whispered to me, as more tears stream down her face. "And I'm sorry that me and your father won't be there to see you get married or have kids" she said breaking down in tears again, she falls down on her knees as she lets go of me. I get on my knees in front of her, I grab her face causing her to look at me. "Mom, I don't blame you for anything that happened to you or dad, I know it was out of your control" I start to say before taking a big breath. I breathe in and breathe out "I know if you had your way, you would be there every step of the way" i continued to say to her as i let my hand fall from her face. Causing her to grab my hand and hold it. "I think it's time to tell you what we are and what really happened" she told me and the place we are in changed to a hospital. I see a mom on a hospital bed holding something, I walk closer to the bed and see she's holding a baby. "Is that me?" I ask her while staring at her younger self and the baby, she nods her head as I turn to look at her. Then the room changed again and I saw we were in the woods. Her younger self was watching a 5 year old me run around in the wolves. My dad walked up behind her "honey, they know where we are we have to run" he said, that makes mom pick me up and run. She runs with me in her arms, very fast and for a long time. Before the room changes again, I see it's the day they died. I'm talking to her as dad gets in the car "yes mom i will call you when we make it to the hotel" she jokes to me by calling me mom, causing me to smile and laugh. Before they pull off and drive away, the room moves with them. Once they were out of the city wolves ran in front of the car causing dad to turn and they crashed into a tree. Mom and dad make the way out the car as the wolves stare at them. When they were out of the car mom looked at the wolves "how did you find us" she demanded to the wolves, the wolves started to change into humans with glowing eyes. "It was hard to do y/m/n" the leader said as he watched her with glowing eyes and a smirk. My dad steps in front of my mom. "What do you want" my father demanded of the wolves, this caused the wolves leader to laugh. "Who do you think you are trying to demand, alien" the leader growled out to dad, making dad angry, dad tried to move to hit the wolf making mom grab ahold of him. But it was too late the wolves took this as a threat and attacked, they ripped dad apart making mom scream out. "MY MATE" she yells out as she falls to her knees crying, the leader is laughing. He walks up to mom and grabs her face "you should have been my mate instead" he said before he snapped my moms neck. The room changed back into the dark room. I have tears streaming down my face like waterfalls, I turn and look at her, she grabs me holding me tightly. "What did he mean when he called dad an alien" I asked her, she sighs before taking a deep breath. "Your dad is not from our world, he is from a world 7 million miles away from ours, his plant was attacked by their government, causing some of them to leave and he was one of them. I met him when he crashed landed and when our eyes met I knew we were mates, but the pack didn't approve of this, and when they found out i was pregnant with you they tried to kill you. I didn't want that so me and your dad ran away"she told crying, she's been through alot because of me. I look her in the eyes, she's giving me a look letting me know it is not my fault.