Wait what

Y/n pov
We were watching the movie for about 30 minutes before. We heard weird noises that sounded a lot like scratching. Addison set her mug down on the table before getting up and walking to the front door. I heard her open the front door and say hello. But she got no answer in response. I heard the door close and her footsteps come closer. "So we have scratches on the door" she said once she was in the living room again. I look up from my hot coco, wait how long have I been looking at it. Never-mind, "really that means.... I don't know" I said, then took a big drink of my coco. SCRATCH, ok I'm done, I set my coco down and got up from the couch. I walk to the door with Addison behind me. Once we make it to the front door I open it to see nothing. I go to close the door but the wolves appear. Which caused me and Addison to jump. I look at the wolves and see an angry Wyatt. I turn and look at Addison and see gave me a nod. I run to my old room as fast as I could. Once I make it inside my room, I close my room door slowly. I heard the click of the door closing. I go to back up from the door but hit something hard instead. I try to move away from what every it was. But I couldn't because arms wrapped around me when I went to move. "Why did you leave our nest" a voice growled... that voice, WYATT. "What nest?" I ask, I think something is wrong with Wyatt. I was about to say something but was picked up by Wyatt. I tried to get out of his arms but he jumped out the window. "WYATT" I screamed grabbing ahold of him hard. Once we land on the ground we see the wolves far up ahead with Addison.  He runs up to them before looking at his sister. She gave him a nod before he took off running to the den.
A/n
Sorry that's it's short and that I haven't posted in a while. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things after a big break down.
Question- should I make a smut chapter?