Joe

Karsyn's Pov

It's been five years since the incident and yet it's still on my mind, I still can't focus...I still feel that pain. I was almost beaten to death by someone I loved and thought loved me. He sure made that clear that he didn't love me by putting me in the hospital.

"Karsyn!" My brother yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" "Are you thinking about it again?" He asked sitting in front of my desk. "No, I'm just...finishing up Colby's Wrestlemaina gear." I told him looking at the design Colby described to me a couple weeks. "I'm your older brother so you can stop playing me like I'm stupid." He said getting up to watch me sew. "Older by 7 minutes...big fucking whoop."

"Are you going to the show?" He asked me, "I have no choice 'cause I have to give him his gear. But while I'm there I can see how our line is going there." "That's true, well you continue to do this and I'll check up on Kai." I gave him a thumbs up and continued making Colby which I had to give to him next week.

Running a fashion company and making my best friend's gear makes me have no time for anything. My brother, sister and I are from Florence, Italy. I moved to the states with my family when I was 13. I sorta speak fluent English.

Our family lived in Italy for many years. I low key sometimes miss it there but the states is fine...it's a nice place to live I guess. I finished Colby's pants and started working on his jacket again.

The next day...

"Does it fit well?" I asked Colby as he looked in the mirror

"Yes it does, thanks again." "Mhm you're welcome." I said going back on my phone. "Hey Colb- woah." I looked up and smiled at the man who was in front of me.

" I looked up and smiled at the man who was in front of me

"Who's this?" He asked pointing at me. "This is my best friend from back home Karsyn, Karsyn this is Joe aka Roman Reigns. You aren't even supposed to be here." Colby said wetting his hair. "I had to get my pants redone." He said and I could still feel this nigga staring at me...alright "What do you want dude?" "I can't remember so Karsyn right?" I nodded looking up at him.

"Are you like from Nxt or something?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'm not wrestler, I'm just here 'cause I'm the one who designs and sometimes makes his wrestling gears." I said pointing at Colby. "So what do you do for a living?" "I'm an entrepreneur, fashion designer and I do sales when I'm not extremely busy." I told him. "Alright that's enough let's go." Colby dragged me out the room.

"Why would you do that?" I asked yanking my arm away. "Because I knew where that was leading to. You can watch my match on this monitor, I'll be back don't move." He instructed before walking away. "That's why I hope you lose!" I said loud enough for him to hear me. I sat down in the chair looking at the monitor. "Overprotective prick." I mumbled as his entrance theme played.