Emotional break up

Karsyn's Pov

Karsyn's Pov

I smiled remembering Joe was supposed to be here. I was hoping that my doctor would call called before he got here. I went to the doctor a couple days ago and got blood work done 'cause I started to feel better but I still feel like crap. I got dress and did my hair as my sister and her fiancé was supposed to come over.

 I got dress and did my hair as my sister and her fiancé was supposed to come over

"Hello?" I heard Kaila call out. "I'm up here, I want key back." I said pointing to the key in her hand. "You'll get your key back when you finally move in with Joe." She said. "Did you even pack yet?" She asked and I shook my head. "I've been sick for the past week."

"The way you were sick I would've believed you were pregnant." She said and I rolled my eyes because this is the third time she said that...this week and the week just started. "I'm not pregnant, I'm waiting for my test results to come back." I said.

"Are you sure you'll be able to do my hair and you won't throw up or pass out?" She asked

"Are you sure you'll be able to do my hair and you won't throw up or pass out?" She asked. "I'll be fine, I mean I was able to do mine." I pointed at my head as we went upstairs. "You didn't bring my niece?" I asked. "No she's at Holly's house with Roux. So we need to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow or are you gonna be too busy?" She asked me.

"I shouldn't be busy...what is that smell?" I asked and Kaila pointed behind me. Her fiancé Eli was smoking a blunt. "Oh hell no." I went over to him and took the blunt out of his hand before stomping on it.

" I went over to him and took the blunt out of his hand before stomping on it

"Hey!" He grumbled. "I told you no smoking pot at my house." I said. "If you want to smoke pot go smoke it in your car." I added. "Come on just let me smoke one." He practically begged. "You're so lucky I hate saying no. Go smoke it on the balcony." I said before going back to my sister.

"This house smells like weed now." Kaila said and I nodded. "You let him smoke pot so this fault now." I took her hair down and started combing it. "You can either wash it in my bathroom or-" "I'll use your bathroom." She cut me off and went to my room. "Alright then..."

My phone started ringing and I noticed it was my doctor. I'm assuming with my test results. "Hello?" "Hi, this is Dr. Stephens is this Karsyn Adams?" "This is she, how may I help you?" "Hi, I'm calling to let you know we got your test results." She said and I sat down bracing myself.

"Alright." "So we run your blood work we took a couple days ago and it turns out you didn't have food poisoning. You are in fact pregnant." She said and my jaw dropped. "I- um...are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, if you're available tomorrow we need you to come in so we can do an ultrasound around eleven am."

"Um, alright thank you." "No problem ma'am have a great day." "You too." I hung up and just stared at my phone. "I was not expecting news like that but it did relieve me a bit when it wasn't cancer.

"Um hello?" I looked up and Joe was standing there with his arms crossed.

"I thought I was picking you up." I said getting up from my bed. "I took an Uber. Do you have something to tell me?" I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "Oh really? I heard through the grapevine that you've been seeing your ex." He said and I looked at him confused. "I haven't been seeing my ex, he's in jail." "Not that one Sean!" He yelled and I stepped back.

"Why are you yelling at me? I haven't been seeing my ex. The things that man did to me, why on earth would I see him again?" I asked getting emotional...damn these hormones. He was about to speak but my phone ranged. "Answer it."

"I'm not answering an unknown number." I said putting my phone down. "Answer it!" He growled through his clenched teeth. I grabbed my phone and answered it. He mouthed to put it on speaker and I did.

"Hello?" "Hey Karsyn baby, when do you think I'm gonna see you again?" The person on the line said and I knew it was Sean. I immediately hung up and felt my blood pressure raise. "I promise you I haven't been seeing him...you have to believe me." I practically begged him. "Why should I?" He asked. "Because I told you what he did to me so why would I see him again."

"I smell weed here so I know he was just here...I hope everything will work out for you in the future...goodbye Karsyn." He said walking out my bedroom. "No Joe you can't leave." I tried to pull his arm but he snatched it away going downstairs.

"What is going on?" Kaila asked drying her hair. "He broke up with me." I said in tears. "Wait what?" She dropped the towel and wrapped her arms around me. "How am I supposed to tell him I'm pregnant now?" I asked and her eyes widen. "I'm sorry what?"