"This has to be stop"

A few days later

A few days later...

"I miss you too," I said through the phone. My brother walked through the door and I rolled my eyes. "I gotta go my brother's in here." "Alright I love you." Joe said and I smiled. "I love you too...bye." I hung up the phone and looked at Jaden. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Well hello to you too. Were you talking to your boy toy?" He asked.

"He's not my boy toy, he's my boyfriend." "Practically the same thing sister. Are you sure it's a good idea to see him?" He asked. "Why are you asking me that?" "I just heard-" "I'm gonna stop you right there, whatever Colby told you ignore it. Joe made some mistakes and he knows about it so drop it. I love Joe and I want to be him, I'm happy and I'm not gonna let you or Colby ruin it alright?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you really happy with him?" He asked. "Yes. I literally just said that. I believe I finally found the one. I deserve to be happy and I haven't been happy in a while so let me have this." I said now pleading with him even though I shouldn't. "Alright I'm gonna let it go, just wanna make sure you were happy." He said.

My office door opened again this it being my sister Kaila.

"Alright, so- why didn't you drink the coffee I brought you?" She asked

"Alright, so- why didn't you drink the coffee I brought you?" She asked. "It smells funny and it didn't settle right in my stomach." I said moving the coffee away from me. "Alright that's my cue to leave." Jaden said leaving my office. "What do you mean it settle right in your stomach?" She asked.

"It means I got sick after I took a sip but thanks for the coffee anyway." I said getting up. "You're welcome, so I finished the wedding invitations for my wedding." She showed me the invitations. "March 19th...really you're having the wedding here?" I asked and she shrugged. "It's much easier to have it here." She said sitting at my desk.

"When I get married I refuse to have my wedding here." I said putting the wedding invitation on my billboard. "So you're thinking about marriage?" "I'm always thinking about marriage, hopefully I get married before I'm 40." I said. "Yeah 'cause you're closer to forty than I am." "Ok Ms. 30 year old."

A few days later...

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked kissing my head as I leaned against him.

"Sorta, I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning. I'll go see my doctor next week if I still feel like shit." I mumbled. "I wish I could've took care of you." He said rubbing my back. "Me too but you live in Florida and you're always busy so." I shrugged getting up. "Why don't you move in with me then." He said and I turned around. "Huh?"

"Long distance is not working for me and we've been dating for a few months now so why not." He said and I started thinking about it. I hated long distance and only seeing him in person probably twice maybe three times a month.

"Let me think on it for a couple days." I said and he nodded.

Colby's Pov

"He wants me to move to Florida with him." Karsyn said to Jaden and I. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah and I'm actually considering it. I mean I love that man I didn't tell him yet but eventually I will and I really think this will work." "What about our business?" Jaden asked. "Kaila can take over with you. I really need you two to support me in this." She pleaded.

"Of course we support you. I know I gave you a rough time about him but if this is what you want I'm not gonna stop you." I said and she smiled before hugging me. "Thank you." "You're welcome." I opened the door for her then shut it. "Yeah we're not supporting this."

"You just said-" "and I lied. She's giving up everything she has here for him." "That's what you do for love. My wife did the same thing for me and I know Rebecca did the same shit for you." "There's a difference, I'm a great guy, you're a great guy. Joe on the other hand is not. This has to be stop and I have an idea to make sure this will put an end to their relationship."

"I'm listening." "Just when we see Joe tomorrow follow my lead alright." He nodded and we left his office.