Baby shower proposal

Karsyn's Pov

Karsyn's Pov

I tried to help Joe, Kaila and Elijah pack my things but they forced me to stay in bed...stupid pregnancy no offense. Maya was staying with Kaila's in laws while she's helping me. I sold my house and moving to Pensacola to live with Joe. My doctor gave me the green light but wanted me to immediately see a doctor if something felt off.

My brother had no idea I was leaving not even Colby and I wanted to keep it that way. Rebecca knew of me moving but promised to keep it to herself knowing it wasn't Colby's business. I stepped down from my position in the company and promoted my sister. I can't work with my brother, I don't want to have to see his face everyday.

"I can't sit all day while you guys do everything." I grumbled crossing my arms. "You're on bed rest so you'll stay there until tomorrow morning when it's time for our flight." Joe said and I rolled my eyes. "That's not fair though." I complained. "Life's not fair." Kaila said and I wanted to throw something at her but I controlled myself.

"You do realize most of this stuff is going in storage?" I asked them. "Yes we do but who's gonna put it in storage?" Joe replied in a question. "Whatever." I rubbed my stomach and closed my eyes.

Joe's Pov

Noticing Karsyn fell asleep I motioned for Kaila to leave the room. "I want to show you something." I said to her before pulling out a box.

" I said to her before pulling out a box