JJ Anoai

A few weeks later (37 weeks)

I laid in bed with my back aching like crazy. I was due in about three weeks but my OB was inducing me at 39 weeks to have a c-section. My whole body was in pain. This is not the pregnancy experience my sister or my old friends had. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Joe asked coming into the room.

 "Hey, how are you feeling?" Joe asked coming into the room

"I feel like shit. Did your ex wife ever go through this?" I asked and he shook his head. "No not that I know of." "I feel like my whole body is shutting down on me." I mumbled feeling like I was going to cry. I always wanted to be a mother but I didn't sign on for all this.

"What can I do?" Joe asked sitting on the bed rubbing my back. "Wear a condom next time." I murmured. He chuckled and I gave him a stern look. "Oh you're not joking." "I think I need to go to the hospital. Something doesn't feel right, I feel a lot of pressure right here." I pointed to the lower part of my stomach.

"Take my hand." He said and I grabbed it and he helped me out of bed. "I'll go grab the bags then we can go." I nodded as he walked out of the room. I took deep breaths trying to keep my balance as he walked back into the room. He helped me down the stairs into the car. I texted Kaila everything that was happening.

At the hospital...

"Just breathe." Joe said holding my hand. My OB broke my water and I'm supposed to have a c-section soon. The pain is worst with these contractions now. I bit my lip bitting back a scream as I felt a contraction happen again.

"The contractions are speeding up now." I mumbled leaving my head back. "You want me to get the OB?" He asked and I nodded. He got up and left, I took a deep breath as I waited for him to come back with my OB. About two minutes later they came back while I was having another contraction.

"We set up an or (operating room) for you. I just need to do a vagnial exam and an ultrasound to make sure he didn't drop in the birth canal." She put on some gloves and put my legs in the stirrups. "Alright we have to get you to an or right away. Your son is showing face presentation which means I can feel his face. If she pushes it could hyperextend his neck." She explained as a nurse walked in.

The nurse gave Joe scrubs for the operating room and prepared me for the operating room. Joe came out of the bathroom and kiss my forehead. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "If you would've asked me a few months then the answer would be yes now I just want it to be over." I muttered wiping the sweat off my face.

In the Or...

Crying filled the room as my ob held our son up for us to see. Tears fell down my face as they wrapped him in a blanket. "You did it baby." He kissed my forehead as a nurse handed our baby to him. I looked over and smiled seeing his eyes well up.

A couple hours later...

Joe's Pov

I was sitting on the chair in the room holding JJ (Joseph Junior) while Karsyn slept. We didn't have a name for him so she suggested my name. I was a little against it at first but give in.

"Why did you have to give your mommy such a difficult time?" I asked him as he slept

"Why did you have to give your mommy such a difficult time?" I asked him as he slept. I heard light knock on the door before it opened. "Somebody's ready to meet their new baby brother." Vanessa said putting Jojo on the floor.

" Vanessa said putting Jojo on the floor

"Hi daddy!" She exclaimed. "Shhh two people are sleeping." I got up from the chair and moved over to the couch. Jojo climbed on the couch holding his hands out. I carefully placed JJ in her lap as she wrapped her arms around. "What's his name?" She asked. "JJ." "He looks like Kar." She pointed at Karsyn and Vanessa laughed.

"Yes he does." I confirmed. "Congratulations brother." Vanessa smiled rubbed my shoulder.