Chapter 3

Niall's POV.

"Pay backs a bitch. I dare you to kiss...Niall." Harry said. What. The. Actual. Fuck. He knows, well all the boys know how i feel about Amy. I have loved her since I was 14. Amy got up and sat next to me,she leaned in so i leaned in. The moment our lips connected, call me soft, i knew i was in love. With out thinking i licked her bottom lip. What the hell am i tinking, she is my best friend i can't make out with her. I was about to pull away when she opened her mouth and let me in...

Amy's POV.

He licked my lip and for some stupid reason i let him in. I felt butterflies and sparks, with Louis it was nothing but heated makee out session. Me and Niall pulled apart. I turned ariound and went back to my spot, makingsure no saw my blush. "Its 3 in the morning." Liam groaned. "SO!" Me, Niall, Sam, and Louis said at the same time. LOL. "Me and the boys have to wake up at 8." Liam explained. "Can we stay here?" I blurted out. Why!? "If you want." Liam said. "Niall can i borrow some cloths?" i asked. "Of course, follow me!" Niall said linking our arms. I giggled. We got to his room and he gave me sweats and a big T-Shirt. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out Niall was only in boxers, I couldn't stop starring. "Like what you see,Princess?" Niall said laughing. "Of course not..." I said ackwardly."Where do i sleep?" i asked. "You could sleep on the couch or with me, like old times." Niall said. "Can we sleep in here and watch a movie like old times?" I asked. "Of course my dear."Niall said. "Hold on." I said walking out to Sam. "Im sleeping in Niall's room. K?" I said. "Okay, I'm sleeping in Harry's because there isn't enough rooms." Sam said winking. I nodded and started walking away but Sam grabbed my arm. "Do you still like Niall, I mean in that way?" Sam asked. "Sam, I told you i loved Niall since i was 15. It has never changed and never will." I whispered. "Maybe the feeling is mutaul." Sam said skipping off to Harry's room. I stood there in shock. The feeling will never be mutaul. He cant feel the same way. Im just a friend to him... or am I? UGH. Fuck my life. I  walked into Niall's roomto see him under the covers ready to hit play on Monsters Inc.I plopped next to him as he pressed play. We cuddled with each other, laughing at the movie.

The movie ended, I looked up to see Niall already looking down at me. "I miss doing this, like every night." He said. "Me too and your mom baking cookies!" I said laughing. "Remember when she made us cookies and we had a food fight in my room?" Niall asked laughing, making his chest vibrate. "Yeah. And we ended up eating them off your bedroom floor, because your mom walked in and told us to clean up the mess." I said. We both erupted into laughter.Once we sobbered up Niall spoke up. "We should get to sleep its a little after 5."  He said. "Alriht, night Ni, Love you." I said, I always told him i love him. "Nigh, Love you, Amybear." Niall replied. I giggled at the nic-name he gave me when he was 5 and i was 4. I drifted off to sleep as Niall held me and played with my hair singing...~

Author's Note

This is kind of a filler. Sorry it took so long. I blame the friends i dont have I'll update tomorrow :D. What do you think so far. Is it good? If you read this you should show your friends...

Comment, Vote, whatever.