Chapter 16

Sorry for the long wiat! I'm going to update today and Tuesday. I'm still grounded, but no ones home..so YAY!

Amy's POV.

I woke up to a punding headache and the urge to throw-up. I quickly untangled myself from Niall and ran to the bathroom. I sat on the ground puking my guts out. I felt my hair being held out of my face and a soothing voice, "Here take these." I looked up to see Harry handing me 2 asprin and a bottle of water. I got up, "Thanks Hazza." I said. I looked down at myself to see I was only in a tank-top and underwear. I looked at Harry who gave me an 'army solute' and left the bathroom. I tried to remember what happened last night. Did me and Niall have...? No! What happened!? I took the pills and drank the water to hold them down.

I brushed my teeth and walked to my bedroom, grabbing an outfit for the day. I ran out of my room, hoping no one was up yet. Shit! I said to myself, as I bumped into Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall. They all looked down at me and then back to my face, "O-oh, s-sorry Amy." Louis stuttered. The rest of the boys looked to the ground as I passed them to the bathroom. I got in, shut the door, locked it and started up the shower.

As I undressed I looked down at my body, ew I thought. I looked at the scars that were barely visibal on my stomach and on my wrists. You are beautiful, no matter what any one says! I said to myself. I smiled and stepped into the shower. My music was playing low, as I sung loudly, but not too loudly.

After washing my hair and body and shaving I got out and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body. I dried my body and hair and put on my cloths. I put on a white shirt with green writing that said 'Kiss me I'm Irish' , green skinny jeans, black Vans, and a black beanie. I sriaghtened my hair to perfection as it cascaded down my back, while the beanie covered the top of my head. I applied macara, a light layer of black eyeliner, light green eye shadow, and clear lipgloss. I sang 'Torn', 'Isnt she Lovely?', and "DNA,' wthout music while doing every thing, 'cause it seemed necessarie.

I walked out of the bathroom, only to be greeted by 6 people falling onto the floor. "Were you listening to me!?" I asked, lauging. "Nooo, not at allll." Sam said sarcastically. "Yeah we were and you are absolutely amazing!" Harry screetched. Sam clutched her ears, "Not so loud Haz, it hurts." Sam said. Harry went behind her and wrapped his arms around her wiast from behind. "I'm sorry babe, forgive me?" Harry asked nuzzling his head into her neck. "Of course." Sam said turning around and kissing Harry's lips. "Come on Hazzabear we have to go to the interview!" Louis whined. "Are we coming?" Me and Sam asked in unison, pointed to each other. The boys laughed, "Of course, my loves." Harry said. Me and Sam followed them out the door and went to the van. "Umm, there's not enough room for me." I said, as Sam was already sat on Harry's lap. "Come and sit on my lap?" Niall asked. I nodded and sat on his lap as we drove to the interview.

I looked at Niall, and as soon as our eyes connected all the memories from last night came rushing back. I think Niall realized it too because he gave me a warm smile, as I returned to him. I felt butterflies as he looked into my eyes and whispered, "Last night was amazing." He said and then looked at his lap, blushing. I put my head to his ear and whispered back, "It was something I'll never forget." I said, then looking out the window, blushing like mad...

Niall's POV.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Amy is so god damn cute! Does she like me back? After what she said, it makes me wonder. I hope she does. I have a plan and i'm going to make her mine. Hopefully she will like me back.

The van came to a hault, signaling we were at the interview. Every one piled out of the car, including me and Amy. We all walked into 'Radio B&A' (made up got it from 'Radio B&A' fan fiction, READ IT!) to answer questions. I knew they would call Amy and Sam out so we told them just to stay in the back and wait.

"Okay, so who's single and who's taken?" was the first question from one of the girls, Alex, who was radio interviewing us. "Me, Louis, and Liam have girlfriends." Zayn said. "Who?" Alex asked again. Well this is going to be a long interview.

Author's Note,

Sorry guys gotta cut it short! LOve you!