Chapter 8

I opened the door to see a crying... Zayn? What? I pulled Zayn in the house and sat him on the couch. I hugged him for a while letting him sob on my shoulder. I rubbed his back soothingly. We finally seperated after like 10 minutes. "Zayn, what happened?" I asked. "I- Becca- management-broken." Zayn tried to say. I got the point, I think. "You and Becca broke up because of management?" I questioned. He nodded and put his head in his hands. "I tried so hard, but the paps had a picture of us kissing. I have no clue how, we were so careful. I guess not careful enough." Zayn said, tears rolling down his cheeks and falling into his palms. "They cant tell you to break up, fuck them Zayn, you love her you show her off." I said, pissed at thier management. "But they might kic-" "Zayn they need you more than you need them." I said standing up. I held out my hand out, he took it and got up. He brushed himself off wiped his eyes. "You're damn right!" Zayn said. "Im getting the love of my life back" Zayn said. "Wait, before you leave take this." I said grabbing a bouqet of flowers with a red fake rose in the middle. "I hope you know what to say." I said. With that Zayn was out the door...

Zayn's POV.

I walked as fast as i could back to my hotel room where Becca was. Amy really knows how to boost spirts. Im glad the Harry. Louis, and Liam were out. I walked in the room to see my Becca crying on the couch. I walked up to her and lifted her chin so she was looking at me eye to eye. "Becca I love you more than words can explain. I dont care what management says, fuck them.I'll say it to the world. I'll get kicked out of the band to stay with you." I said not losing eye contact. "But you can't say it to the world, Zayn. That's the problem." Becca said. "I love you." I said. "That;s not the world." Becca said. "You are my world." I said kissing her with as much passion as i could. I stood and picked her up off the couch. I got down on one knee. "Becca," I said taking the roses from behind my back and showing them to her. "I'll love you til the last one dies." I said giving her the bouqet. She put them in a vase and put the fake one and placed it next to the vase. She ran to me, i caught her and kissed her. "Zayn I love you so much." She said tears in her eyes. I got out my phone and wrote on twitter.

@Zaynmalik: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME! @Rebecca12

"Management can kiss my ass." I said kissing Rebecca and taking a picture and posting a picture.

Sam's POV.

So i've been at the mall with Harry, Louis, and Liam for like 2 hours. All i have is a bikini and 2 pairs of TOMs. A black pair and a navy blue pair. We are in the food court getting pizza. Liam went to get it, there was a really long line though. Louis was talking and i totally zoned out until i heard my best friend's name come out of his mouth. "I think i really like Amy." He said i looked at him and my jaw hit the floor. Liam came back with the pizza and noticed my expression. "What's going on." Liam asked. "Louis likes Amy." I said finally coming back to reality. "OMG OMG! Ask her to be your girl Lou!" Harry screamed. "Ya know what I am!" Louis said standing up confindently only to sit back down. "After I eat this pizza, she doesnt even like me anyway." Louis mumbled. "Every one loves Tommo." I said. Well if she cant have Niall and she always says Louis is cute, funny, and sweet then she can go for Lou. "Okay can we leave i want to ask her!" Louis said. We all got up and left the mall to go to the hotel...

Amy's POV.

Me and Niall were sitting on the couch watching Titanic when there was another knock on the door. I got up and answered it to see Sam, Harry, Liam, and Louis. Hey Louis looks so cute! "Can i talk to you in private?" Louis said. I nodded and he took my hand and lead me out to the hallway. "So uhm you look really beautiful." Louis said. "Lou im wearing sweats and a tank-top and have no make-up on." I said laughing. " That's when you look the best." Louis said. I stopped laughing knowing he was serious. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Amy you are beautiful and i really like you, will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Louis asked being nervous. I was speechless. What do I say? Yes I like him but should i get involved with him like this? "Yes, Lou, I will." I said. He had the biggest grin his face. Sam burst through the door. "JESUS! THANK YOU!" She screamed. Louis grabbed me by my wiast and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back. "Not in the hallway." Liam groaned. We pulled apart and laughed.

We went into mine and Sam's room and sat in front of the tele. I was sitting on Louis's lap happily until i saw Niall, he was cying silently? Why? Oh no my shamrock is crying. I'll ask him when the boys are leaving...

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE.