Chapter 9

All the boys left, except Niall. Even Sam left, with Harry. Haha they are so cute. I asked Niall to stay because I wanted to talk to him. "Ni, what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch. He moved over, away from me.. I'm so confused! "Niall, please tell me what's wrong." I said moving closer. He looked at me then looked at the ground, sighing. "Amy,I'm just- I don't know." He said. I engulfed him in a hug. "Ni,I won't judge just tell me." I said. "That's the point, I can't tell you it would be wrong and selfish." Niall said looking straight at the ground. I got up. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower, when I come out you better be ready to tell me." I said, going into my room. I got a piar of pajama shorts and a Marianas Trench tank-top. I grabbed my phone and pluged it into the iPhone dock. I was about to put on music but it started ringing, telling me i had a call. It was Louis, I picked it up. "Hello?" I questioned. "Hey babe, god I love saying that." Louis said. I giggled at his cuteness. "Lou, can i call you back, I'm getting in the shower." I said. "WHAT? NIALL IS THERE WITHYOU THOUGH!" Louis screamed into the phone. I laughed at his jealusness. "Babe, he is in sitting in the living room, i have to talk to him, but he wont talk so im just going to let him think while im in the shower." I stated "Oh thank god, well have a nice shower." He said. "Bye Loubear." I said. "Bye, love." and with that we hung up.I put my music in, sripped my clothing and entered the shower. I sang along to the music.

Niall's POV.

How the hell could Louis do that! He know i was in love with her, yet he still asks her to be his girlfriend. I couldn't help but let tears come out. I'm too late. I cant tell Amy. She obviously doesn't feel the same way about me. I could hear Amy faintly singing in the shower. I got up and went in her room. She was singing a little bit stronger by Sara Evans. She sounded beautiful. I'm not going down without a fight and i am going to make her see that. I heard her turn the shower off but she continued to sing. She finally came out and almost screamed as she saw me on her bed. I chuckled to myself. "God, Niall, you scared the hell out of me." Amy yelled hitting me with a pillow off the bed. She plopped down next to me on her bed. "Are you going to tell me why you were crying earlier?" She asked. I looked at her and said, "It hurts." was all that came out of my mouth. "Niall what hurts?" Amy said sitting up on the bed. "You and Louis." I meant to say that in my head but it just came out. "Niall what are you tlking about?" Amy asked clueless. "You're like my little sister, and it hurts to know that you could get hurt by one of my best mates." I lied. "Awe Niall i can handle myself. I'll be careful." Amy said hugging me. I'm surprised she ate the lie i just fed her. "Listen im gonna go to bed, see you in the morning, Love you." I said kissing Amy's forehead. "See you in the morning, Ni, Love you." Amy replied kissing me on the cheek. I left her hotel room and went into mine. Looks like every one is sleeping. I went to my bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Amy's POV.

I woke up to see Harry in the living room of my hotel room. "Um, Harold, what are you doing here?" I asked the curly haired boy. "Oh we are all going to the beach. Sam is in the shower right now im waiting." Hary said. I ran to my room and put my bikini on and a pair of jean shorts on and a tank top. I ran back out, "Louis in the hotel room?" I qeustioned Harry. "Yea-" I cut him off by running to Louis's hotel room. I walked in to see him sitting on the couch with no shirt on and swimming trunks. "Hey babe, can i wait in here with you?" I asked. "Yup." Louis said, knowing what i was talking about. I sat next to him and cuddled with him...

Sam's POV.

I was in the shower and i needed the soap. "AMY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. No answer. "AMY!" I screamed again. This time i heard the door open and close. Finally. "Aim, can you hand me a bar of soap?" I asked. I heard shuffling of some sort and then a hand went into the shower. "Thank y-" I cut myself off realizing it wasn't Amy's hand, it was Harry's. I pushed the curtian away, but covering my whole body, just poking my head out. "HAROLD FUCKING STYLES! WHY ARE IN HERE?" I screamed. "Well uh- you- uh were calling Amy and she wasnt here so i came in here." Harry said stuttering. "Oh okay thanks." I said i turned around closing the curtian. The soap slipped out of my hands i bent down but i guess the curtian just magically wanted to open. I heard Harry whistle "Dat ass." he said. I blushed, but soon closed the curtian. "Harold, leave, before i chop Styles Jr. off." I heard him laugh. "Awee you even named him." He said. I looked at him wide-eyed. Harry started taking off his shirt. "Harry what are you dioing?" I asked. "You know i really like you Sam." Harry spoke.